WOOOO Just a few more days!!!

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
It's finally here!!! Just a few days to go!!!

So when's everyone arriving??

My plane lands at 5:21pm on Thursday..so I'll have just enough time to get to the hotel, drag a comb through my hair, & head to the pre-party. WOOHOO can't wait!!!!

I hope to arrive in Atlanta early Thursday afternoon. I will be driving all the way from Indianapolis. I hope there won't be traffic problems like last year (I got stuck 4 hours in Nashville and 2 hours by Louisville. Luckily, it was on the way back).
I have been waiting for this weekend for soooooooooo long!

My friends and I will be arriving around noon on Thursday. Flying in from Kansas City.

We'll probably be walking around the venue area figuring out where everything is at after we check in.

Looking forward to meeting some of you.

3rd fest in row I am missing "the pre-fest party" :p . I need to work til thursaday. Although beyond that, I am only able to financially afford attending since I was bumped from my flight last June on my way to Philly for NEARfest. This free Airline ticket allowed me to afford it...and now thinking I certainly would be willing to get bumped again if am able to fly out on a shortly later flight since my flight is scheduled to depart 7:22am here in Minneapolis. If I am not bumped, I should be arriving off the MARTA approx 11 or 11:30am EST.

Our group will be flying in on Wednsday afternoon around 3:30-ish, assuming all things go well... we'll probably be bumping into Bear & co. at the Hotel about the same time. :)

Let thy drinking commence!

only one more day to go for us... and we'll be on our way!

\m/
Dustin

Bumping into people at the these events is what I do best, Dust!! (hiccup) LOL j/k

I am totally looking forward to getting the hell out of here and going to GA for a kick ass weekend of metal and good friends and good times!!!

I keep saying it, but I cannot wait!!!!See ya'll soon!

Bear

Me and my bro will be cruisin in to Hotlanta 'bout 2:00 pm Thursday. Check into the Hotel and then go get a case of brews to stuff into the mini hotel fridge. Then get geared up for the pre-party. If Magistral's other songs are as good as their 3 mp3's available, they are gonna be headbangin' central :headbang:

Originally posted by JayDubya
Our gaggle of cretins all land around 10:30am-ish on Thursday......

Hey! Who you calling a cretin?? ;)

Can't friggen wait!!! I'll probably be the last one to get on the plane out of here, since I won't be getting off work until about 6am and hauling ass down to the airport about 6:30. So save me a seat!

Alicia

JayDub, you'd better be quiet and let poor Alicia sleep on the plane.. ;)

I feel for ya, lady, I've done that 'work all night, travel all day, party all weekend' thing before..you'll need a vacation from your vacation just to recuperate!

See you in a few days! WOOHOO!

Oh trust me, I will be napping as soon as I get to the hotel room. I figure 4-5 hours should do me just fine!
Can't sleep on the plane - it's Midwest Express and they actually have good food! Especially those chocolate chip cookies...mmmm

See you in 3 days!!! :D

Alicia

Originally posted by Old Ryche Fan
I'm arriving Friday morning. I've been waiting for this since March!
My buddy and I will be flying there from Houston. Angra rulez!!!!!

I will be flying from Houston as well :) I'm leaving Thursday evening though

@ 97reb -- Magistral absolutely RULES!!! They are gonna rock the house down along with Cea Serin!!! I LOVE those guys!!! Ow Ow!!! :)

Originally posted by Aeturnia
Oh trust me, I will be napping as soon as I get to the hotel room. I figure 4-5 hours should do me just fine!

Good deal, that's cool that you'll have some naptime to recharge your batteries!!

Can't sleep on the plane - it's Midwest Express and they actually have good food! Especially those chocolate chip cookies...mmmm

Ahhh yes, JayDub has sung the praises of that airline for a while now..enjoy the flight!! :)

See you in 3 days!!! :D

Alicia

YAYAYAY!! See ya then!!

Originally posted by Aeturnia
Hey! Who you calling a cretin?? ;)

Can't friggen wait!!! I'll probably be the last one to get on the plane out of here, since I won't be getting off work until about 6am and hauling ass down to the airport about 6:30. So save me a seat!

Alicia

No, I mean my friends arriving from TX & PA, I wouldn't call ya a cretin yet, I don't know ya! :)

You'll be cutting it close, depending on how far you air from Mitchell. I'll be at the airport by 5am........

Don't be late! ;)

J-Dubya