Just a few thank you's....

Beholder

Apr 16, 2002
Houston
www.krucibleband.com
Now that PP6 is over, and the Hurricane has passed through here in H-town, I hope you guys don't mind if I throw out a few thank-you's... And please forgive me if I forget ya, I'll make it up to you I promise!!!!!!!!!

First and foremost, Glenn for making it all happen again, and again without a hitch. Thanks for giving me the opportunity after PP2 to take the reigns for the pre-party and run with it!!! And thanks for including the Mike from Evergrey story in the Crew part of the DVD!!!! :loco: hehehe

Dreamscape, what an incredible bunch of guys... Nobody promotes like these guys do, and you deserve all the best!!!! We will get you down here to Texas and the South for some touring!!!!

DC Cooper, what a pleasure it was my friend. What happened at the pre-party is not something that you can draw up. It was something that just happens. A truly wonderful set that fell together perfectly....We shall do it again!!!! Also everyone that got on-stage for the jam!!! you all worked very hard!!!

Orphaned Land.....One word....Magical....WHo needs a laptop!!!! You guys can pull of anything!!!! I feel very honered to be a part of the acoustic set. Thanks my friends!!

Outworld...My BOYZ!!!!!!!!! Very proud of you guys!!!! I tell you people, there isn't another band out there like this. The sky is the limit!!! Bobby, you are the hardest working, most dedicated Keyboadist I know!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly Joe (my jock-strap..hehe), Rick Ward,Mke D, Smiley (Spiderman!!!!) Ajax, Gregg and Trey, Mike the Cop ( the pictures rock my friend :p ) Angela and Donavan, ZIlla, Ralfie, Laura freaky (The leg's gotta be better by now hehe), Tess and Anniebelle ( Thanks for the flying bus!!! What dat said!!!) Fran and Gaylan, Daren "Dogbootylicious" Davis (Thanks for taking care of my gear bro), Andrew (We're proud of ya man!!!), Broham John Coyne, The entire PPUsa crew (Chris, Wayne, Mike, Mike, Mike, lol, Smiley, Don, Joel, Zilla, Ralf, Scott and everyone else I left out), Deron ( I owe ya man...), Chad @ Earthlink and the killer security guards for keeping me on Bootleg Duty the entire time!!!! No seriously, these guys are really good... Claus, Lars (The Danish liquor is the shiite!!!!), Granada for putting up with all the noize!!!!, Stride for putting on a KILLER performance and especially Matt for all of your hard work, dedication, and understanding. There is not a better person that I know... Felipe from Angra for being such an accomodating guy...That Boogie will rock on!!!!! Debbie for the killer massage!!! And I'm starting to draw a blank......Bear and the Cali crew, sorry I missed Cheetah with you guys this year!!!! Dustin and Sherri ( Congratz!!! Things will never be the same!!!!!) Lance King ( That new Pyramaze is the shiite) Yan and Carynn... Glenn Fitzgerald for the hookup!!!

Ok I'm done..

Oh yeah, my beautiful wife for allowing me to go this year with a month old infant at home!!!! You rock baby... Madeleine Rules!!!!

Cya!!!!!!!!

Shane

Shane, you are the fucking man! :worship: Glad everything is OK with you and your family after that damn hurricane, brother. It's a pleasure working with you every year. This year's pre-party was AWESOME; :headbang: :hotjump: everything went smooth. Looking forward to hooking up with the H-town brothers soon,

See ya!

Mike D

Shane, everyone knows you kick ass, but I wanted to just type it again :)
I'm beyond happy to have been a help to you in some small way this year, and the offer for future assistance stands, as far as I'm concerned, forever :D

I'm also glad to hear that you and your family are safe! Congrats again on the new little one :)

13ShadesofGray said:
Shane, everyone knows you kick ass, but I wanted to just type it again :)
I'm beyond happy to have been a help to you in some small way this year, and the offer for future assistance stands, as far as I'm concerned, forever :D

I'm also glad to hear that you and your family are safe! Congrats again on the new little one :)

I knew I left someone out!!!! Damn.... Boy do I owe you one girl!!!!!!! Thank you soo much for the help....Things would not have happened the way they did if it weren't for you!!!!!!!!!

Thanks hun!!!!!!!

Who is this Shane guy anyway? Nah, He kicks ass and no matter how many times we type it or tell him, we just need to do it again. Shane kicks ass!

Was great working with ya again, bro! Glad to hear that everyone made it through the hurricane. Drop me a line if you're ever in Atlanta. Take care, and see ya next year!

--Mike

At the preparty, I definitely caught a bootlegger, reported it to shane, turned out to be Dreamscapes brother filming their performance... ARGH, I REALLY wanted that gold badge. I TRIED!

Beholder said:
Now that PP6 is over, and the Hurricane has passed through here in H-town, I hope you guys don't mind if I throw out a few thank-you's... And please forgive me if I forget ya, I'll make it up to you I promise!!!!!!!!!

Tess and Anniebelle ( Thanks for the flying bus!!! What dat said!!!)

Oh yeah, my beautiful wife for allowing me to go this year with a month old infant at home!!!! You rock baby... Madeleine Rules!!!!

Cya!!!!!!!!

Shane

What dat said? Dat ain't mah baby! Dat baby UGLY!!

Thanks again for taking care of us and for always being our big brother! I wouldn't want to ride on a flying bus with anyone but you and Annie!

Yes, Adrienne and Madeleine TOTALLY rule. GO ASTROS!!!
Spiderman, spiderman................