36 Days and counting!!!!!!

I start a short vacation due to my father being very ill in Sacramento, so leaving Tues. 9/11 coming back Fri. 9/14, then to Scorpions show 9/15- 9/16. Back to work on the 20th, then just counting down till the Edguy show on 10/2, fly out 10/3. Picking clothes, packing liner notes and goodies for my buddies should keep me busy those 2 weeks. WOW! :Smokin:

It is now 25 days and counting, It's getting closer by the minute.

Counting hours now, not days. I'm going to PP even if it gets me fired (and it just might if I for some reson miss my flight from Orlando to San Juan Sunday evening).

7thSaviour said:
See y'all there, especially my brothers of soccer, and you know who you are!

You better not be Silverbacks!!!!!!!!!!

ISLANDERS RULE!!!!!!

Tickets to all Shows - Check and Double Checked

I will be TRIPLE checking my tickets this year. I had a nightmare the other night that I arrived in Atlanta, only to realize that I'd left all my tickets at home.

GAAAAAAA!

I will be TRIPLE checking my tickets this year. I had a nightmare the other night that I arrived in Atlanta, only to realize that I'd left all my tickets at home.

GAAAAAAA!

i honestly had the same dream, no lie

Counting hours now, not days. I'm going to PP even if it gets me fired (and it just might if I for some reson miss my flight from Orlando to San Juan Sunday evening).

You better not be Silverbacks!!!!!!!!!!

ISLANDERS RULE!!!!!!
Yes, I siupport the Silverbacks, but the MLS is really where it's at for American soccer fans. It's 3-2 Brazil over the USA in the second half today. GO USA! Seriously, all the soccer fanatics on this forum should congregate together over the PPUSA weekend. Hail and GOAL!:headbang::kickass:

Yes, I siupport the Silverbacks, but the MLS is really where it's at for American soccer fans. It's 3-2 Brazil over the USA in the second half today. GO USA! Seriously, all the soccer fanatics on this forum should congregate together over the PPUSA weekend. Hail and GOAL!:headbang::kickass:
We should do a "soccer jersey night". That way nobody would have trouble telling who the soccer fans are.