HCII - 48 Days and counting! Get your tickets now!

Pretty sure I still am, but I'm flat broke because of the guitar I just bought so we'll see if I ever pony up the dough for a ticket. I think I'm gonna drive if I go though, unless something works out with hitching a ride down with the Will of the Ancients guys

Hey nikkuh, come get plastered with us before the Woods gig!

P.S Are you going to the one in Sudbury aswell?!?! Inquiring minds would like to know. :Smug:

Hey nikkuh, come get plastered with us before the Woods gig!

P.S Are you going to the one in Sudbury aswell?!?! Inquiring minds would like to know. :Smug:

Wtf? Sudbury? Isn't that like 4 hours north of here? maybe i will, maybe i will!
if Wolven Ancestry's playing, count me in! those guys are from up north and they fuckin rule!

I'd love to come have a beer or twelve before the woods gig, just remind me LOTS of times to buy a ticket!

You can feel free to ride to Sudbury with us. Also be advised that there are no advanced tickets for these gigs, door only. Have no fear, we have Inuit mob connections!!!

Ha. I just booked a hotel room even though I live 20 minutes away. My friend says we'll need somwhere to drink. I personally didn't think it waranted the $89. But whatever.

\m/

Ha. I just booked a hotel room even though I live 20 minutes away. My friend says we'll need somwhere to drink. I personally didn't think it waranted the $89. But whatever.

\m/

Did you book a room at the official hotel dealy? The drinking that'll take place there will be the stuff of legends :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

This event looks so fucking cool, anyone who lives even remotely close has absolutely no excuse for not going.

This event looks so fucking cool, anyone who lives even remotely close has absolutely no excuse for not going.

I think most people on this board are flying in !!

Who's coming the furthest? It's got to be between Reign in Acai and Dark One, both emerging from the sunken depths of LA and Florida....

....actually LA looks further on a map. How long is your flight, Jerry?

Who's coming the furthest? It's got to be between Reign in Acai and Dark One, both emerging from the sunken depths of LA and Florida....

....actually LA looks further on a map. How long is your flight, Jerry?

Nope - I just checked both flights and the flight time is about dead even. As long as he's flying non-stop on Northwest or Sun Country, the trip is a little over 3 and a half hours apiece for both of us. :kickass: