Heathen Crusade II - Remaining bands announced

I'll start with the most recent Obtest. I'll probably buy a few CDs at the show too, that's part of the fun in going to a fest.

^Yeah, Slough Feg is some nice icing on the cake here amidst all the screams and anguish. It's beer metal all the way, I just hope they don't come on too early. You need to be completely drunk to appreciate / bare to listen to them. :loco:

JayKeeley said:
I'll start with the most recent Obtest. I'll probably buy a few CDs at the show too, that's part of the fun in going to a fest.

^Yeah, Slough Feg is some nice icing on the cake here amidst all the screams and anguish. It's beer metal all the way, I just hope they don't come on too early. You need to be completely drunk to appreciate / bare to listen to them. :loco:
My entire winter break will probably saving up money for Heathen Crusade, mainly merch.

Nope, you don't have to be drunk to see Slough Feg. I just hope Mikes vocals don't suck, because some of the videos his vocals are a little weak. I'm very curious about their set list because they have so much material. Rudra, Slough Feg, Vreid, and Obtest better get 45 minute sets.

swizzle you better be ready!!!

January is going to be an awesome month, im driving down to Phoenix with my brother and cousin at the beginning of the month, then Heathen Crusade.
:kickass: