HCII - 48 Days and counting! Get your tickets now!

Absolutely - what would people think of RC if they caught 33% of our population oogling topless women? The fear of negative rep points will surely fuel our fire to behave & carry ourselves with the dignity and morality the internet has come to expect from us.

As long as she's wearing socks and/or shoes....right Ali? :loco:

Damn right!!!

Have you seen the front cover of this month's Maxim? Angelina Jolie with her bare feet hanging out, looking like these bony fucking claws of Nosferatu.

There is a reason why strippers wear high heel "fuck me pumps" and not come out in bare feet doing some african rain dance, sliding about in their bunions and that crusty shit on the heels needing some immigrant chinese pedicure expert to sand it off in a vat of lard

But no, I'm sure you all want to lick the atheltes foot off of some barefoot refugee with hairy toe knuckles

lol

Damn right!!!

Have you seen the front cover of this month's Maxim? Angelina Jolie with her bare feet hanging out, looking like these bony fucking claws of Nosferatu.

There is a reason why strippers wear high heel "fuck me pumps" and not come out in bare feet doing some african rain dance, sliding about in their bunions and that crusty shit on the heels needing some immigrant chinese pedicure expert to sand it off in a vat of lard

But no, I'm sure you all want to lick the atheltes foot off of some barefoot refugee with hairy toe knuckles

lol

Jerry? How did you log in with JK's account? :lol:

God damnit! Why can't I pos rep the same 4 awesome posters over and over again!?!?!?
:kickass: & :lol:

The funny thing is, only Ali would notice that she was in fact barefoot. Most men wouldn't even notice that she has feet!

so anyone need to split a room to save some dinero?

i like chicks, so in case your a babe with nice cans and great butt bacon, i wont touch

Any one heard Mael Mordha yet? They are pretty fucking good. Quality folk stuff. Their title track reminds me of Primordial mixed with the epic builds of Disillusion

ive got the mael mordha album. very good stuff.

i made a thread about them some time ago, and they were a reco of mine, but most ignored me