36 Days and counting!!!!!!

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
Well, it's now 36 days and counting until my daughter and i get on the plane at El Paso airport for the pilgrmage to the holy land of metal, Atlanta and ProgPower USA VIII. Airline tickets bought and paid for, Hotel reservations at the Residence Inn - check and confirmed today, Sponsorship paid - check, Mad money in account - check, Kilt ready I hope, So, I guess you could say I am ready just waiting for the day. It will be so good to get away from here for a few days and have some fun.:kickass: :kickass: :headbang: :worship:

I did not realize it was that soon. Sweet. Now I am getting pump up! First PP after all these years! Should be a great one!

satan_dance.gif

I unfortunately have paid for everything, but now I have almost NO money left to my name til I get a job, which sucks since they are few and far between in lawrence.

Now that it looks like I'll be staying in Texas a bit longer, I can finally make my travel arrangements. Didn't want to buy a plane ticket from Dallas if I'm not living there come PP time! So cross your fingers for me that airfare is reasonable and I can get the flight I want. ;)

Now where did I put that Oliva ticket...? :Smug:

we are close enough to begin the # of days countdown and it wont feel too much like torture. College & pro football starting will help distract me for a couple of those days :)
It's close enough that i went ahead and booked my airfare before the last minute hike. $248 from Denver to ATL & back - nonstop each way (dont take chances when it comes to PP).
Soon I will have to switch to "ProgPower Prep listening mode" :)
See you all soon,
Jeff

OMG! I can't believe it's that close. I better get on the stick this week and secure my flight.

For some reason it seemed like it was still a long, long way off!

I'm "slippin'" in my old age (ha ha).

OMG! I can't believe it's that close. I better get on the stick this week and secure my flight.

For some reason it seemed like it was still a long, long way off!

I'm "slippin'" in my old age (ha ha).

I am in the same boat...Got the PP Tix and the room but haven't booked the flight yet (or bought my corset :heh: )

It is now 25 days and counting, It's getting closer by the minute.

Plane Tickets - Check

Hotel Reservations - Check and confirmed

Tickets to all Shows - Check and Double Checked

Kilt - Check WOOOOHOOOOOO

Money - Check(I hope hehehehehehe)

Looking forward to seeing all my ProgPower Family - YOU BETCHA!!!!!!!!!

I live like 80 minutes away, so all I gotta do is drive there. Lucky me, right? See y'all there, especially my brothers of soccer, and you know who you are!:headbang: