7ALAS, ENOUGH !! I WANT THE BORDERS TO BE OPEN !

Folklore

Orphaned Avi (not drumer)
Sep 18, 2002
Israel
www.orphaned-land.co.il
FED UP with the idea that it OL can perform in haifa (or even better - Nahariyya) which is only two hours driving from beiruth.

When will the border be safe and open :cry:

d a m n i t

six years ago they could've performed in Marjeyoun... That would've been interesting.
Audioslave got into history playing Cuba... who knows , maybe OL will get into history playing Beirut... (that is somewhat blind optimism, naive and unbased )

i give this sticky issue 4 years max , and VOILA no borders , the lebanese scene is so promissing ( regardless the resistance ) ,
and once open and safe , u r all invited to my house to taste a real lebanese outdoor lunch :D

I love lebanese food!!!
:)

I'm really optimistic myself.....
Lebanon is the next country to have peace with Israel.....
I think it will be worth to both countries....

Morticia NL. said:
Hey- I will be in teh neighbourhood. But if I stop by in Lebanon I can probably forget about getting into the US.
Now wasn't that exactly what the topic was about?? Stupid rules.....
I don't know about the U.S. , but if there is any trace on your passport that you've been to Israel, it wouldn't be wise to go into Lebanon.
I've heard of a Morrocan scientist who came into Israel for a conerence, then , he travelled to lebanon for research... It was very hard for him to convince the investigators that he was not spying for Israel...

well u cant blame the investigators my friend ,it s a normal thing to check .i guess they do the same thing in israel ,normal safety measures ...
but my advice to keep time distance between the 2 trip ,
bout the us , i always travel there and faced no problems what so ever ...

LANTHWICK said:
i give this sticky issue 4 years max , and VOILA no borders , the lebanese scene is so promissing ( regardless the resistance ) ,
and once open and safe , u r all invited to my house to taste a real lebanese outdoor lunch :D

:wave: Count me in !!! :hotjump: :hotjump: