I need a line6 owner to open my old patch

Axonic Rot

Jan 25, 2010
I no longer own a line6 product. I was digging where my patches were going right before I got mad and sold my X3 for $150 because podfarm wouldn't register and Line6 couldn't/wouldn't help me (I bought that X3 new too).

I backed up the pod right before I sold it. I want to know if I can recreate my patch called "andii 5150" (or something like that) using the 49.99 version of podfarm that doesn't have all the amp models.

I just need to know what amp model I used on those "5150"(not the 5150 model haha) patches. I am about 50% sure I know, but that isn't sure enough to drop the cash for.

In return you get this bass tone from when I first got started recording.haha:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Zzj3BAiQE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Whether that's a fair trade or not I have no idea. :bah:

Here is the .x3m file. I have no idea what you have to do to open it. An x3 user might have to reset their patches to open it for all I know, but a pod farm user might be able to just open it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?odlbgy85sbxxcks

Well I hate asking for stuff/favors but I would really appreciate this. Also maybe people will enjoy some of the patches I have in there.

I hope I can this info so I can get back to some unrealistic amp sim fun.

Cheers,
Mr. Lemmons

Last edited by a moderator:
Chain for Andii 5150 is:

Noisegate > TS9 > Cali Diamondplate > Treadplate 4x12 w/ U67 condensor 0% room > 4-band EQ (-6dB @ 4k on band C) > Compressor (both knobs full up) > Volume Pedal

Thank you so much.

EDIT: nevermind about my other question. It's Ilok or an X3 as a dongle.

Actually, that chain is wrong. Apparently Line6 released an update today, crazy coincidence, for PODfarm 2 (v2.5 now). It's actually a dual tone patch, as follows:

A: Noise Gate > TS9 > Cali Diamondplate > Treadplate Cab/U67 mic/0%room > 4-band EQ with settings I said before > Compressor knobs full up > Volume Pedal
B: Line6 Sub Dub > No Cab > Compressor knobs full up > Volume Pedal

Actually, that chain is wrong. Apparently Line6 released an update today, crazy coincidence, for PODfarm 2 (v2.5 now). It's actually a dual tone patch, as follows:

A: Noise Gate > TS9 > Cali Diamondplate > Treadplate Cab/U67 mic/0%room > 4-band EQ with settings I said before > Compressor knobs full up > Volume Pedal
B: Line6 Sub Dub > No Cab > Compressor knobs full up > Volume Pedal

The first one was actually right since in the patch the second tone was turned off. I had the sub dub saved to the patch it was just off when recalled. I was experimenting with a bass probably.

By the way the bass patch was big bottom plus sub dub with different EQ for anyone reading this thread but not downloading.