8/1/09 Important Booking Issue

TexasBeth

Yes, that's my daughter
Jan 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.myspace.com
Hey All-

Due to circumstances completely beyond TPCs control booking is on hold until Tuesday, August 4, 2009. Anyone fully booked is fine, all transactions are of course protected 100% and your rooms are booked with Carnival room confirmations and assignments to come your way asap. Overall, this is a minor bump in the road but we're not happy to have to put this to you all when the response and excitement around this event is so high and positive. Unfortunately, it's not our call.

Please be patient and ANYONE with questions should email me directly at beth@tritonpowercruise.com

For your inconvenience- if you were planning to book this weekend I will extend a $25 per person discount (whether on payment plan or paid in full) through the next week to make up for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Simply enter- TPC25OFF 1x for each person booked. (2 people, enter it twice etc) It will be good through August 9, 2010 and will be added in addition to any promotional code offers you may have learned of via Infernal Rock Radio.

Thank you for the patience and understanding.