8 figner tapping help

ShivaLeadGuitarest

New Metal Member
Dec 18, 2008
I am trying to work in thise skill and add it too my arsenal of things to creat in melodic sequences (idk, using a long string of full neck and 4-5 octave arrpegios sounds awesome to me.) i was wondering if their are any good drills, method books, lessons to go look up to start his off.

I have already began to do my left hand warm up exercises with my right hand, concentrating on tone and muting. as far as speed and dexterity goes i am far from complete. then again, this is still new to me. I want to make my practice as efficient as possible. anyone?

hey dude,

this topic has been brang up before, check back on older posts...but like chris told me and as he has said in the previous posts just treat your right hand as if you do with your left and youll be set, so practice just playing through scale and mode shapes or even arpeggios with just your right hand alone using hammer ons and pull offs to a metronome until all the notes are rhythmicly even and in volume, then try and find ways to work both hands together, you can even just do some simple trill excercises with your right hand to help build up the the strength, with the speed its just going to take time and lots of patience just like your left hand.. as for instructionals to my knowledge there isnt really much out there i think dave celentano might have one or two but im not sure so check out him mayb...good luck with it anyways

Stew