8 Foot Sativa

you know 8 foot sativa played with children of bodom in texas?
I havn't been. I want fud to join cripple mr onion again. Cripple shakhan and subtract are my personal favorites in the NZ metal scene at the moment

i love 8 foot, they're one of my favourite bands! they're touring NZ again in september/october i think...hey have you guys heard 6 Day War or Just One Fix? i heard 6 Day War the other night and they're pretty good-(some say,better then 8 foot, i don't quite think so yet though).. check them both out on August the 7th at the Kings Arms in Auckland ;)

Strange name for a band, but I do quite like that promo single! I'd certainly check them out if they came over to Melbourne.

Unfortunately thier name lets them down a wee bit, but eh what can you do about it. Christchurch or Anti-Christchurch as many metlers call it has quite a few good metal bands here too, just too name a few.
Meat Yard, Death Metal
Aphelon, Black/Death Metal
Human, Death Metal

Sativa = Canabis

Laughs, didnt Phil Anselmo start that Anti-Christchurch...?
Anyway Aphelon kick arse. Anyone know where i could get my hands on a Malevolence album...?

Hey thanks for that. Here is a question for all of you.... who here knows of Vampire Mooose....? i recently d/l their debut album and i reckon they sound just like Meshuggah, and i must say they are pretty fucking cool. If you havent heard them get to it.