8-min featurette on Avian in movie theatre

soferet

New Metal Member
Sep 18, 2009
I saw the 8-minute featurette on Avian at the Woodbury 10 theatre today, and I was really struck by one song in particular, but I don't know which song it was. (This is big in and of itself; I normally don't care for metal, but I really like this song.) The lyrics included something about days turning into weeks disappearing into years.

Can someone tell me which song it is, which album it's on, and what the lyrics are?

Thanks!

Hi There,

Welcome to our forum; the song you are referring to is, Time Is All We Need, from our first album, From The Depths of Time. You can listen to clips and purchase the album right here. Or, you can download the song at iTunes or CDBaby.

Here are the lyrics:

Time Is All We Need (Leviathan)
Verse I
Time slips away, through winter nights and days
Someday someway, we’ll regain all left behind
The past is gone, moved on without a chance now
We carry on, take life’s great majesty

Pre-Chorus
All of our memories slowly fade away
Into infinity
Voices cry out begging us to stay
Shadows dancing

Chorus
Time is all we need to get us through The Fear
Lives and destiny falling through eternity
Days turn into weeks, disappearing into years
Time is all we need to wash away our sins

Verse II
Children will play in gardens of the Promised Land
Until that day, their dreams of fate will never die
Their light shines on, into the darkness of night
Where we come from, the stars shine as one

Pre-Chorus
All of our memories slowly fade away
Into infinity
Voices cry out begging us to stay
Shadows dancing

Chorus
Time is all we need to get us through The Fear
Lives and destiny falling through eternity
Days turn into weeks, disappearing into years
Time is all we need to wash away our sins

Solo

Thank you! I love this song, and am off to buy it. I've also played the clip for my husband, who is a long-time metal fan and is going to be spending some time on your site. And I'm going to post a link on Facebook, since I know some of my contacts would enjoy your music. All this from taking my kids to see "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" in Woodbury... pretty cool!

And I have to add now, reading through the lyrics, they are highly appropriate for the Jewish New Year, which I celebrated this weekend. Interesting timing. :)

Well that's what we were hoping for when we were asked to this; to expose people to our music that otherwise would never hear it. Make sure you tell all your friends about us ;-).

We will have a new one running in the theaters in a few weeks that features my other band, ECHOTERRA. This band features a female singer and is more classically influenced so we're hoping to get a good response out of that. You can check out our myspace if you like right here:
http://www.myspace.com/echoterra