8 years birthday on UM forums!

Ola Englund

Only gay in the village
Dec 1, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
www.olaenglund.com
I just saw my join date in my avatar. Dec 2001!!! I've actually been hanging on UM forums for 8 years now.

So celebrating my 8th birthday I'm writing a list of what I've could've done instead of reading forum threads:

1. Actually play guitar more leading to be the best guitarplayer out there.
2. Writing music. Say Feared has 25 songs right now. Maybe that number could've been 125 songs! Think about that!
3. Working my ass of in a studio making money. Would've made me a millionare by now.
4. Playing videogames 125% of my time more than the 70% I play today.

Any more old farts out there?

Nice. About 6 months younger than you, bro. I think it's kind of a compliment to UM that we've hung around for so long. Enough forums to keep just about anyone happy, even if they start in their teens and go on through adulthood.

Nice. About 6 months younger than you, bro. I think it's kind of a compliment to UM that we've hung around for so long. Enough forums to keep just about anyone happy, even if they start in their teens and go on through adulthood.

+ 1000

Yeah, this is great. Happy Birthday, Ola. Up the tankards for the next 8 years. Stay fucking Metal! :devil:

April 2001. User number 23...

And yes, I did join pretty soon after Mark got this thing running. :)

EDIT: Just for the record, user number 1 (Mark) has joined April 11th 2001. So that's pretty much when this place went online.

Hover your mouse over your screen name and you'll see it in the status bar:

kaomao.jpg

Or click on your username, select "View public profile" and you'll see your user number in the addressbar.

Guess we know who wins

Was this a competition? :zombie: