80s thrash reissue! Intruder-A Higher Form of Killing

Nov 4, 2005
Greetings thrashaholiks!

We are very pleased to announce the officially licenced reissue of Metal Blade's 1989 release, Intruder-A Higher Form of Killing. This is a limited edition reissue, of only 1,000 copies.

You can purchase these directly from us, at www.lostandfoundrecords.com

or you can also obtain copies from Century Media's webshop, or the The End Records within the next couple of days.

Plz contact us directly with any questions!!

Bryan
Lost and Found Records
emb120@ida.net

We are eyballing a bunch of 80s classics that have been out of print for years. It just takes time getting a hold of all the legal owners of everything. We are discussing terms with a few bands and labels, and will keep our website updated with any new information...

In the meantime, please feel free to contact me with any ideas of albums that you would like to see back in print!

LFR

Break

Funny you should bring up the Toxik albums. Actually I tried VERY hard to get Roadrunner to license their two albums. I spent a lot of time talking it over with guitarist Josh Christian about a reissue. We were both really wanting to do it, but Roadrunner just wont budge on allowing others to license their material. So, unless they do a vault series release,(which I doubt) these albums along with a bunch of other Roadrunner titles (Atrophy, Heathen, Realm....) wont see the light of day ever again. Trust me, I tried and am very bummed it wouldnt work out..

LFR

Idaho Falls, Idaho?? Cool, my old stomping grounds. There's a couple of old EPs I'd love to see re-released: 3rd Stage Alert (Metal Blade) and Alien - Cosmic Fantasy (Mongol Horde). I'd also suggest Witchcross - Fit for Fight but they were on Roadrunner. Thankfully, I've got a cd recording from my record and am jamming to it right now!

NP: Witchcross - Fit for Fight

Dodens Grav said:
Does that apply to all of the old Roadrunner catalogue or just this particular case?

Well, from what I understand, NOBODY has gotten Roadrunner to budge with this . And I know of a few people/labels that have offered some serious bucks for licensing rights and Roadrunner still said no way.

So, tuck away your Roadrunner classics and dont get rid of them. Because as I said, doesnt look good..:(

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
Idaho Falls, Idaho?? Cool, my old stomping grounds. There's a couple of old EPs I'd love to see re-released: 3rd Stage Alert (Metal Blade) and Alien - Cosmic Fantasy (Mongol Horde). I'd also suggest Witchcross - Fit for Fight but they were on Roadrunner. Thankfully, I've got a cd recording from my record and am jamming to it right now!

NP: Witchcross - Fit for Fight

You spent some time around IF eh'? About when?

I still pass thru there twice every year, and have a friend that posts on this board (rokk) who lives in IF. I graduated from Blackfoot in '83, and spent much of the following years partying in IF or Poky. Lived and stomped there from '81 til '88!

NP: Mob Rules - Hallowed Be Thy Name

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
I still pass thru there twice every year, and have a friend that posts on this board (rokk) who lives in IF. I graduated from Blackfoot in '83, and spent much of the following years partying in IF or Poky. Lived and stomped there from '81 til '88!

NP: Mob Rules - Hallowed Be Thy Name

Wow, thats cool!! So you probably spent some quality time at Budget Tapes and Records :)

Funny, a guy I work with graduated from Blackfoot probably around that same time....

Oh yes, I definitely frequented Budget! It was always the coolest record store in the area. Next time you talk with your co-worker, see if he knows me by name. Although if we were more than two years apart, we probably didn't even know each other.

TSO

Yea, Budget helped me for many years build my collection. I was sad when Rich decided to close it down and just keep the Pocatello store. Now all we have in IF is a bunch of worthless corporate music stores...So, if I need like 50 copies of the latest 50 cent album in a used bin, im set!!

Drop me an email with your name, and Ill ask him..

emb120@ida.net

Lost and Found Records USA said:
Wow, thats cool!! So you probably spent some quality time at Budget Tapes and Records :)

Funny, a guy I work with graduated from Blackfoot probably around that same time....

I too spent many hours and $ at Budget! Budget was instrumental in my transition from cassette to CD with their trade in policy. Amazing that three metal heads from southeast Idaho in the mid eighties all end up here on Ultimate Metal Old School forum!

I'd be interested in talking to you about a band I think might be cool to get reissued. I'll PM you with my contact info.

:headbang:

JonnyD said:
Actually! it would be cool if you could rerelease all 4 of the Anacrusis albums! :)

I will be content with the first two since I have 3 & 4. But nevertheless will be cool a whole reissue since many people don't have them.

I will love a proper reissue of Exorcist - "Nightmare Theatre", I have it on CD from Cobra records, but I'd like to see a better one.