80s thrash reissue! Intruder-A Higher Form of Killing

#1_Droogie said:
you should also try and rerelease Victims Of Deception, that would be uber fantastic

I strongly support that one too.

Wyvern said:
I will be content with the first two since I have 3 & 4. But nevertheless will be cool a whole reissue since many people don't have them.

Actually I do agree ... the first 2 are very hard to come by at a good price .. and while Manic and Screams are easier to find a rerelease of the whole set would be cool! especially if they would allow it to be like a nice Box set type thing Remastered with lots of pics and possibly live and rare stuff ... as far as I know the guys own the rights to their music ... so I almost think its a good possibilty and there would be plenty of us that would snap it right up! :D

Lost and Found Records USA said:
Actually, the Meliah Rage albums have been reissued since their first pressing..on Metal Works...crappy reissues though...

Not really, except for the fact that "Kill To Survive" comes with 4 tracks from "Solitary Solitude" as bonus tracks :err:

They are one of my favorite bands but I do own all their material already So I see no point in reissues Unless the albums are nowhere to found, in that case it'll be neat because it's a band worth have it.

Wyvern said:
Not really, except for the fact that "Kill To Survive" comes with 4 tracks from "Solitary Solitude" as bonus tracks :err:

They are one of my favorite bands but I do own all their material already So I see no point in reissues Unless the albums are nowhere to found, in that case it'll be neat because it's a band worth have it.

Very good point..reissues are not worth doing unless the material you are going to release again is very hard to dig up, and people are showing a lot of interest in it again..I would imagine if anyone were to do another reissue of Meliah Rage material it would be Screaming Ferret Wreckords. They have been the ones issuing the latest stuff...But, my guess is those albums are not gonna see a 3rd pressing...

TSO

No, SFW is a metal label..they have released a couple of Meliah Rage albums, as well as Anvil, Nuclear Assault, Ben Jackson and a couple of others...

You can go check out their webpage for more information...