82 Year Old Metalhead

that is truly inspiring. got a little choked up tbh. METAL FOR LIFE!

Sweet. A friend of ours' mum is going to be like that.

She is a pensioner metalhead already, and whenever she goes to a gig and they have kid's t-shirts buys one for her grandson :)

How classic. The jazz-fan son: "I can't believe he still listens to that."
:lol:

Anyhow. Sweet. But it would have been more awesome if he was into Cannibal Corpse and shit like that...that would be fucking brutal.

:kickass::headbang:In my country.. Even as a young person (was born in 1982) people are staring at me as if I am a queer alien... But I'll do my best... I'm not dressing up as metal head as I used to be now. Cuz I am working as an instructor. But yea.. My heart beats for metal.. That's the thing isn't it?:cool:

Hey, necromancer, it is not too bad if you start introducing things progressively, and have a final look in the mirror before you leave the house. I mean, you do see plenty of weird stuff anyway. But otherwise black from head to toe is accepted everywhere in the Uk. I suppose its the same in Turkey. I know tons of goths (the new rock boots and purple hair type) who work as nursery nurses and primary school teachers. And young children really appreciate it. OK, parents not so much, but who has to spend 8 hours a day with them?

My pupils know I'm a metalhead. I enjoy scaring them since most are over 40. :saint: But note to self... The Amon Amarth girlie hammer t-shirt is not a good choice. Because turn around to write on the blackboard, an everyone can read "viking bitch" written over your arse...:heh: