85 words a minute...BRING THE PAIN

You reached 381 points, so you achieved position 2942 of 145763 on the ranking list

You type 504 characters per minute
You have 89 correct words and
you have 2 wrong words

89 words a minute

I hate how it transitions to the next set of words, it throws me off every time.

The language its very important here... on english I got 57 with a lot of mistakes and typing "slowly". In Spanish, typing very fast and without any mistake, I only get 63

Max I got was 75. Which I guess is very much on the lower end of the spectrum here, although not exactly slow, you guys are freaks.

What was annoying me though, was that I ended up treating them as sentences and all the way through my brain was going 'that doesn't make any literal sense'.

Öwen;9068724 said:
What was annoying me though, was that I ended up treating them as sentences and all the way through my brain was going 'that doesn't make any literal sense'.

Hahaha :lol:
I got a few interesting sentences here and there...

What's more impressive than getting ~120wpm with no errors is *having something useful to say*. Oops.

If you type faster than you think - and judging by some forums we can name, this is a common problem - why bother caring?

Jeff

What's more impressive than getting ~120wpm with no errors is *having something useful to say*. Oops.

If you type faster than you think - and judging by some forums we can name, this is a common problem - why bother caring?

Jeff

stop again own an see line being their below earth be before way many just

getting around 80-85 on both english and german. capital letters are killing me on this keyboard though. especially in german

Jeff

Fuck sake Jeff, it's just a game :lol:

88 here with 4 wrong words, in english. Ill practice that until i hit the 100s :D

Picture%201.png

You type 402 characters per minute
You have 71 correct words and
you have 4 wrong words

:( stupid macbook keyboard, i'll try it tomorrow on my pc