____-NAGAR

ok, still no new making of video, so here's some more entertainment then... :saint:

Universal_Borkindales_by_Elvina_Ewing.jpg

thnx guys! glad you like it! :D
@lefay: i guess 5 years of media college didn't go in vain! :p but i keep practicing and i just love to practice on such things, just give me an excuse! ;)

@lefay: i guess 5 years of media college didn't go in vain! :p but i keep practicing and i just love to practice on such things, just give me an excuse! ;)

absolutely not!!!!! :lol: that's what study is useful for :lol:

tell me one thing, how where you able to do mr V space-dress? i mean, did you copied it entirely from somewhere else? because if yes the person that weared it had the same identical body position as him :)

absolutely not!!!!! :lol: that's what study is useful for :lol:

tell me one thing, how where you able to do mr V space-dress? i mean, did you copied it entirely from somewhere else? because if yes the person that weared it had the same identical body position as him :)
exactly!! i was very happy having found a source picture with exact same pose :) btw it almost took longer to find all the pictures than to actually put it all together.

@ Elvina

Check out Dave`s Laptop in the back :kickass:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mczaJFcUx_8&feature=subtivity[/ame]

@ Dave

Nice new videos! Although I´m not into drums, i really appreciate what you are doing on youtube and answer questions! *thumbs up*

@ Elvina
Check out Dave`s Laptop in the back :kickass:

@ Dave

Nice new videos! I´m not in drums but i really appreciate what you are doing on youtube and answer questions! *thumbs up*
OMG :OMG:
is that totally cool or what!!! :tickled: thnx Oerko and Dave!! you rock!:kickass:

i'm not into drums either, what i'm wondering is how did you manage to post a 20 min long video on youtube when their limit is 10 min?
would love to catch such a drumstick too :p

Where can I get your fucking Borknagar shirt? I want one with just the logo on the front so bad.

Edit: And even though I'm not a drummer, the video was really cool man. Nice desktop background too haha.

HAHA-- Fuck Nuclear Blast and their assholes in the office. Dont even get me started on the issues created when I was in Arsis. They are an "Anything for a buck" kinda company. They dont even have Bork shirts printed. What happens is, someone will order and the order goes directly to them and they have the printer make one and ship it. Really, dont get me started haha.

The shirt I have on in the video is one of the prints from this past summer. The exclusive pre-release shows shirts. The logo with our promo pic on the front and the dragon with tourdates on back. I believe that we are going to be selling the rest of them eventually on here and a webstore BUT Im not 100% on that so dont hold me to that. Let me find out what is up with them. I know all the shirts are in Europe so if we possibly can set up a paypal thing to sell the rest off, Ill try to have some sent to me here in the states and it wont cost a shit ton for shipping here, vs. shipping from Euro. Let me find out.

My fingers are crossed. I'd murder for one of those tour shirts. Unfortunately I was in no condition to murder the guys who caught them at Wacken.

Edit: Yay, 400

HAHA-- Fuck Nuclear Blast and their assholes in the office. Dont even get me started on the issues created when I was in Arsis. They are an "Anything for a buck" kinda company. They dont even have Bork shirts printed. What happens is, someone will order and the order goes directly to them and they have the printer make one and ship it. Really, dont get me started haha.

The shirt I have on in the video is one of the prints from this past summer. The exclusive pre-release shows shirts. The logo with our promo pic on the front and the dragon with tourdates on back. I believe that we are going to be selling the rest of them eventually on here and a webstore BUT Im not 100% on that so dont hold me to that. Let me find out what is up with them. I know all the shirts are in Europe so if we possibly can set up a paypal thing to sell the rest off, Ill try to have some sent to me here in the states and it wont cost a shit ton for shipping here, vs. shipping from Euro. Let me find out.

Ah so it has a picture of you guys on it too? Hrm. Dunno if I'd want it then, no offense haha. I really like simplistic tshirts, like the white logo on a black tshirt and that'd be it. I'll check out that link you posted Elvina, but I'm not sure what the shipping would be like and whatnot.