____-NAGAR

@ Elvina: Nice work with the pic hahaha! And now even Dave has it in his computer :kickass: :p .

HAHA-- Fuck Nuclear Blast and their assholes in the office. Dont even get me started on the issues created when I was in Arsis. They are an "Anything for a buck" kinda company. They dont even have Bork shirts printed. What happens is, someone will order and the order goes directly to them and they have the printer make one and ship it. Really, dont get me started haha.

The shirt I have on in the video is one of the prints from this past summer. The exclusive pre-release shows shirts. The logo with our promo pic on the front and the dragon with tourdates on back. I believe that we are going to be selling the rest of them eventually on here and a webstore BUT Im not 100% on that so dont hold me to that. Let me find out what is up with them. I know all the shirts are in Europe so if we possibly can set up a paypal thing to sell the rest off, Ill try to have some sent to me here in the states and it wont cost a shit ton for shipping here, vs. shipping from Euro. Let me find out.

Yes, it's very sad to see what that label has done to many great bands, Dimmu comes to mind I guess. But wow, they actually go and print one, no wonder it's so expensive. I might as well make one myself, as I guess the band would get little money from that.

They look really cool..........more just like our outlines in white. They are limited edition shirts

Brilliant, you mentioned something of a web-shop, and IMO that'd be great. As everyone knows Borknagar shirts and other 'paraphernalia' are very hard to come by, specially for those of us who live in America, or a continent other than Europe, for that matter. So it'd be great to have a Bork web-shop :) . (Hmm should do a poll about this….)