a band

I've never been in a band. But I do play guitar. I'm trying to write some songs now. If it works out I'm going to try to get a band together by the end of this year.:cool:
I'm also pretty satisfied with my voice, but if I ever would want to pick up singing, I would need some singing lessons. My voice gets tired very fast and stuff, and it isn't that loud either:erk: .

Well, we'll see...

:lol: get on this guys, Cave (penence-soiree) has booked us a gig supporting some death metal band (crowd matching)!!! funny thing is Cave can play guitar and i can sing to some extent, but thats it lol. vikkis goning to pinch her fella's drum machine thing, (cuz we dont want a drummer) we have 2 riffs and a hand full of mismatching songs and we have never practiced or played and we are wanabe glam :lol: i think im going to piss myself laughing....
....as vikki said to me yesterday - bita crack before we get up and we're sorted...:ill:

i play Ibanez since i first started playing guitar seriously. was about 13.
been in 2 bands, one doom/death one and recently in symphonic black metal band.

since 1996 i've been working on solo stuff (programmed electro metal with a touch of 80's and darkwave), which is gradually shaping up to be something worthwhile. right now i'm setting up a stage band, and perhaps have our debut this summer.
i do acoustic stuff on the side, as well as a black/wave project with me mate.

and from 8 - 12 i played the saxophone. as a kid i used to sing, and play flute. i only sing in the shower now, and annoy my housemates with it :)
i used to bash on pots and pans all the time as a kid, but no extensions to drumming.
been programming stuff since i found out how the Philips MSX worked, somewhere down the eighties.

I play guitar and violin and I did some singing some time ago,at this moment Im not in any active band,I have some projects though:Southern Wolves(symphonic black metal),one doom band which is being very hard to finish the lineup for the same reasons as the other guys and another band which is basically me and some friends having fun,we play the cure,foo fighters and some other happy songs(cant be miserable all the time or u'll get nuts)

I record my songs under the name of "Everything Serves The Moment". I play guitar, bass, synth and program the drum machine. Vocals are mostly spoken word. Music is melancholic and rather slow - key words: dark wave, ambient, jazzy. So far, I recorded 3 demo cd's. As soon as I have a webspace I'll upload some mp3's.

I heard antimatter through a friend and thought wow! Then i saw them and was impressed :oops: The pictures of beards I don't like but shven very nice indeed :hotjump: