Toys

Crack Hitler said:
www.mikseri.net/nnn

check the two first songs (acoustic), the others are from 2 yrs old cd and not that good to my ears anymore...
i just managed to dl them, really good, man! i really like them!!!! the 1st one best. why not making it in english anyway? what do the titles mean? Wanna turn them into electronic? its beautiful like this but i can imagine even more.. oh, and is there a reason for sharing them only in 64Kbit?
(add me on msn and send me files in hifi :) ) ..and try my other one as well if you haven't yet. ;)

Well the language has always been a natural choice for us. I like to write lyrics in my own language and not some school-english shit I see too many times with bands from fin. The first title doesn't mean anything but 'nameless' since when we recorded it, the lyrics were on a demo-stage and not final, so I didn't even have a name for the song :) the second one is called, umm.. 'Without fears, I'd sing more lightly' (quite a literal translation).

We did those two songs during one weekend at our mates home, and only ment 'em to be acoustic, simple production and so on. Just to try how it'll sound. Someday we'll probly make different versions. Maybe :)

And the only reason for sharing them in 64Kbit is our guitarist fuckin up :D We'll try to put better quality versions there soon...

mate, yer stuff's really cool. i deffo like "Talven jäljet", and becos me not understanding the language, and specificly becos of the voice it reminds me of Moonspell in Wolfheart era.

I've got a ukebanjo, which I'm trying to learn to play. Up to now I can do the opening music to Bagpuss....
Where I live, a lot of the scallies look like they could be extras in Deliverance anyway so it's not out of place :loco:
Do want some percussion instruments though!!

But then again... I play since september last year only so there's still much to learn.
Heyyyy....my band should finally re-unite again cos my drummer's gonna get his drumkit back.

Oh, singer wanted for that band by the way.