need help

cyanhist

Sep 5, 2005
France
www.membres.lycos.fr
Hello, I need somme help:
I'd like to contact guys of Antimatter, I want to send them one or two mp3s, the music we play is quite close to their, and I'd like to have their opinions.
Do you think you can help me?Is it possible?
Thank you.
cyanhist

Hey there,
Well why don't you just set up your songs for download, that way the band and everyone around here can give you an opinion.
Cheers,

well ok it's a good suggestion, I mean "to put songs on the web and give a link" ;)
Ok for the moment there are two songs (sorry and 00²) and a third one (pandore) is uploading, this is the link:
http://www.membres.lycos.fr/stonespeaker/Lilith/ (right click and download them it will work better)

these songs are quite old, I recorded them in 2002/3 I think, and one of them ("sorry") has been written 9 years ago...so don't mind the "english mistakes" I made, I was young and...french. lol
The music we play today is more interesting, more instruments, we are five in the band, a drummer, a cello, a bass, a girl who sings sooooo pretty good (she sings on "sorry") , I play guitar and also (try) to sing ;), songs are also longer (average 6/7mn, the longer one is 20mn)

Give me your opinions, just keep in mind that these songs were recorded at home with 3 other songs, the goal was to record these songs we don't play anymore.

If someone could link these simple songs to guys of Antimatter it would be great ^^

Cyanhist

son of dying race said:
i liked them. i cant understand lyrics.

very good :) also reminded radiohead.

oh really?Thank you
If you don't understand the lyrics maybe that's because I sing with the nose lol (that's what the members of the band I play with say...they also say that I have a big butt lol)

Hi there

I think that 00 is the best of those 3 tracks, it has some nice chord progressions and vocal melodies. Ive even gone back and given it a few listens. Did I read somewhere that you are not playing this track anymore? I'd reccomend you re-thinking before you drop this track from your repertoire!

well according to the independant this morning, if you've battered pills (as in the ecstacy type) then if you become chronically depressed, which is highly likely, then you may have become immune to anti-depressants.
This is due to the fact that those naughty beans hammer the parts of the brain that release seratonin and thus when the 'ald Prozac comes along to give you a necessary warm feeling, it's met with a wrecked path and can't stimulate you properly.

so gerron tha

Mick Moss said:
Hi there

I think that 00 is the best of those 3 tracks, it has some nice chord progressions and vocal melodies. Ive even gone back and given it a few listens. Did I read somewhere that you are not playing this track anymore? I'd reccomend you re-thinking before you drop this track from your repertoire!

Well first of all thank you to have taken the time to listen to these songs, I got a big big smile on my face ;)
Ok back on the ground...oh well in fact the drummer of the band would like to play this one especially, he really wants us to go on playing that song...We also have to keep in mind that now we've grown up and our songs are, I think, more expressive, today.We are working on the first album...can't wait to record it ;)
Thank you again, and if you come to play in Paris maybe we could talk a little if you have time, maybe play some things, well let me dream lol.

Mick Moss said:
Do you have a website?

Well not yet, we planned to do that after the recording, maybe before the end of the year.But we still don't know where we'll record the album, maybe we'll do it by ourselves, still thinking about it...

Maybe you'd like to listen to some new things we've recorded "live" but it won't be as clean as we want (do I speak English??? lol).But this won't be on a public site so the better would be to contact me by email I think.

blackeyed said:
well according to the independant this morning, if you've battered pills (as in the ecstacy type) then if you become chronically depressed, which is highly likely, then you may have become immune to anti-depressants.
This is due to the fact that those naughty beans hammer the parts of the brain that release seratonin and thus when the 'ald Prozac comes along to give you a necessary warm feeling, it's met with a wrecked path and can't stimulate you properly.

so gerron tha

other way around your highness