a bit concerned

Thanks so much Marcel! Nice to see you'd go out of your way to help a fan! :) Well, it looks like it was sent awhile ago. Maybe the boneheads who run my apartment building's mail have the package propping up a table leg somewhere. I'll check it out. Thanks again.

im goin thru the same thing ...i orderd the sun caged cd/shirt sept. 8 and its been just about a month now. im in the USA, so i wasnt really expecting it to come in a week or anything, but a month is kinda long, hopefully theres some way they can get faster shipping in the future. its tough having to settle for the audio clips on the site (as awesome as they are...) when people are saying how great of an album it is and i just hafta take their word for it. oh well.
Marcel: any word on this new thing with Hubi Meisel? i saw sum'm about it on his site. sounds good so far. nice line-up and such. how would you say this next one compares to that masterpiece, EmOcean? :cool:

When I finally got mine it looked like it had been sat on and the adresses on the package had been crossed out and rewritten a million times, and it was plastered with stamps and stickers from what looked like countless countries :Spin:

im emailing them tomorrow about it. was it that they forgot to ship it at first, or it was last on the list (if there is such thing as a list) or just takes forever?

Alright. Finally. After 58 days ... 4 days shy of 2 months ... the Sun Caged cd and shirt arrived. I'm only on the second track, and I must congratulate you guys on one hell of an awesome CD here. \m/>_<\m/ cant wait til the next one.