A Blueprint of the World Bonus!

Well, if you really bought it and it is the same original enhanced special edition copy I bought myself, the whole story is detailed inside the booklet, if you bother to look in there. But maybe that's a different edition, you tell me.

The songs included in the bonus CD are the demos the band did prior to recording the actual "Blueprint..." album. There was a different singer, and... well, if I remember correctly, I think that even Doug made some vocals at the very beginning, but I believe it wasn't recorded. The sound also was, predictably, quite rough when compared to the final masters.

Ed or the fellow forumers here will correct me if I'm mistaken, I've been telling from what I remember, straight away.

|ng.

Here he is

http://www.briancline.com/

Brian plays guitar and fronts his own group these days. I believe he resides in the Napa area here in Nor Cal. He is a great musicain and a very cool guy. Jim I sent you an email man, and yes he was at the LAL DVD show which was really great.

Yes Ing you got it right thats the scoop on Brain. So for real Enchant trivia knowledge what was his nickname????