A Brew for The Old Neverboard

WhiteBeastofWotan

Apostitutes!
May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
Alright, old school neverboarders. I've decided, in my drunken nostalgic state, to brew a beer in honor of the glory days of this forum. If you registered after 2007, or if I won't recognize you as an old school regular, just fuck right off.

This beer, which I have dubbed NEVERBREW, will be in tribute to the years I spent circa 2003-2010, conversing, flame-warring, and occasionally out-right hating all of you (well those of you that are still reading this shit).

The truth is, that I spent a significant time on this forum during my most formative years, and it is worthy of remembering in the best way that I can.

So those of you left, send me your addresses. I don't care if you are international. You will get at least one NEVERBREW, shipped to your doorstep, in glorious remembrance of the golden years of the NEVERBOARD.

Warrell, please respond <3 <3 <3 <3

Also, Deathstrike from Hell is excluded, because fuck that guy.

I PM'd you on the Facebook. Why I still use it, I dunno. Damn kids these days and their gadgets.

This is a fucking GOLD idea. If you need help with a logo let me know. PM'd

No labels and do not use the word beer.
Only a simple label that says "Yeast sample" and the date.
To be sure that it makes it through Customs without paying tax and fees to feed the government fat ass pigs.
-
I also have a Nevermore inspired receipe, with the name 'Flow'.
Brewed it 4 times already.
It started as a witch brew with way too much spices and shit but nowadays it's a pretty pure receipe.