A COB drum cover

Rimgor

New Metal Member
Jan 24, 2008
Whats up guys?
I'm new on the forum and I don't know if you guys have a policy about people posting videos here or something. Anyway here's a video of me doing COB's Are You Dead Yet? on the drums. Feel free to check it out and give feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah dude that's nice! At least something different than Guitar playing. You are a really more talented drummer than me, so nah I can't really give you any interesting or pertinent advice or feedback :) If you want you can go in the Guitar Player's thread, even if the title is Guitar's Player Thread, most musician post there (well, that's mean all Guitar players and me, as a keboardist :lol:)

Welcome to the board and, nice first post.

Great first post man! Welcome! And great cover, it was flawless and really nicely executed. I hope you lived near me, I need a decent drummer, :lol:, and you are great on drums!

EDIT: And BTW, come to the Guitar Players thread, as Fetzer says is open for all musicians.

Wow man flawless, and the verse part still gives me kreeps.

I mainly just focus on the melody when I listen to music so I'm sort of on jamming together on a polyrhythm when I listen to a drum track :lol:

That was fucking incredible man!

It's cool that you didn't have the actual song playing in the background too so we can actually hear how accurate you are. Good stuff.

Great cover!

Like said, it's good that you didn't have the original song playing in the background like in 99,9% of these kinda videos on YouTube have.

Where do you live if I may ask? (I mean where in Finland :D)

Thanks alot for the feedback guys! I really appreciate it
I've been playing for around 4 1/2 years now and I live in Helsinki. Thanks for the advice about the board for musicians, I'll check it out.