Martriden

the_drip

Martriden K
Jan 8, 2004
Spokane WA.
Better humanity....check out my band. I play keyboards (not alot of keyboards)

listen to 2 songs here http://www.martriden.com

also click the links in my signature. Let us know what you think. Not sure what CoB fans will think at all really. I kinda fell out of my CoB phase when I listened to "Are You Dead Yet"..and decided itw as tiem for me to move on.

anyway thanks for checking us out in advance...we appreciate any feedback.

the_drip said:
Better humanity....check out my band. I play keyboards (not alot of keyboards)

listen to 2 songs here http://www.martriden.com

also click the links in my signature. Let us know what you think. Not sure what CoB fans will think at all really. I kinda fell out of my CoB phase when I listened to "Are You Dead Yet"..and decided itw as tiem for me to move on.

anyway thanks for checking us out in advance...we appreciate any feedback.

try the Opeth forum or something dude, at least you might get some intelligent responses.. I would listen but Im at work so cant really...

lol yeah well...we're not 70's prog. there's a few guys that dig us at the opeth forum. the rest are pretty silent. ...they don't like me much I've posted about it there once before...but they have it set up so nobody see's the "post yoru own music" sticky thread. Kinda sucks.

very nice, i like your drummer, i really like it when drummers go tight with the riff and not like damn COB or power metal fagot drummers do.... (double bass and snar on every 4th)
the vocals not my taste he sounbds like another guy who has troubles on toilet, and where the fuck is your bassist? and did you say you are on keyboards in this band o_O or i didnt reach that part or it was to damn short to notice that you've played anything at all

Ruins said:
very nice, i like your drummer, i really like it when drummers go tight with the riff and not like damn COB or power metal fagot drummers do.... (double bass and snar on every 4th)
the vocals not my taste he sounbds like another guy who has troubles on toilet, and where the fuck is your bassist? and did you say you are on keyboards in this band o_O or i didnt reach that part or it was to damn short to notice that you've played anything at all

honestly my input on the album was much more involved in teh compositional phase. We decided that the keyboard parts ...which are indeed there didn't need to be in the forefront of the mix, they're their. in streaming quality however they are a bit difficult to hear. They're nothing Warmenish at all, since I"m not a fan of playing like that at all.

The bass is right where it needs to be...on the bottom helping create as large a sound as possible. There are a few moments when the bass lines comes around to playing quite a few independant parts. on the THe Art of Death Infernal, however, it does not.