Martriden...

the_drip

Martriden K
Jan 8, 2004
Spokane WA.
Hey guys, I'm trying to get the word spread on my band Martriden. You may have heard of us already...due to my unending spamming of UM lately..but if you haven't check us out! listen to us on myspace (link in my signature) or http://www.martriden.com

Wow, with Paul saying such things it must be pretty good? Hey Paul, did you ever check out either of my bands? :p Check out the MySpace link in my sig. :p
Pale Haunt Departure is still kickng my butt. Is there anyway to get an autographed version?

Naglfar said:
lol give him a break, it's a metal band in MONTANA, he's allowed to spam forum boards for some exposure! jeez, have a heart! ;)

That's one reason I ordered the EP. I don't think I've ever heard music from Montana musicians. :lol:

phew I dodged a bullet. Yeah..this is pretyt much the only way I can get the word out about the band at all. MONTANA BLOWS.

Thanks for keeping my thread alive..and thanks for helping spread the word. I'm runnign out of forums to spam :erk:

the_drip said:
phew I dodged a bullet. Yeah..this is pretyt much the only way I can get the word out about the band at all. MONTANA BLOWS.

Thanks for keeping my thread alive..and thanks for helping spread the word. I'm runnign out of forums to spam :erk:

You should send the EP to MetalReview - link's in my sig. It'll get several hundred views, most likely, if not 1000 or more. :Smokin:

send me a PM with yoru mailing address..and yoru preference of payment and I'll probably get it shipped out to you by Tuesday.

It's pretty decent sounding stuff, I agree.....

Y'know the thing is, we don't mind if people want to come here to talk about their band or project. We like checking out new stuff. But for anyone who wants to post threads here about that, it's usually a nice courtesy to at least make proper introductions and stuff. Just a suggestion.

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
It's pretty decent sounding stuff, I agree.....

Y'know the thing is, we don't mind if people want to come here to talk about their band or project. We like checking out new stuff. But for anyone who wants to post threads here about that, it's usually a nice courtesy to at least make proper introductions and stuff. Just a suggestion.

Thanks, I'll take the suggestion to heart...can't really change this one at this point. But for future reference.

Well, sometimes you get band spams and it' a huge intro, with nothing but a sample a couple of seconds long telling you to buy the album.

It's kind of good these guys are like HERE! FREE MP3 4 U! WATCHA THINK? That way, evil people like Paul click on it and listen because there's not much else to judge the post on. =)

Oinkness said:
Wow, with Paul saying such things it must be pretty good? Hey Paul, did you ever check out either of my bands? :p Check out the MySpace link in my sig. :p
Pale Haunt Departure is still kickng my butt. Is there anyway to get an autographed version?

You give me too much credit my man. haha

I did listen to your myspace pages. It's cool stuff for sure! I dig the vocals in Satanic Dirge.

haha, where'd the Agalloch reference come from? oh well I like their stuff too, "kneel to the cross" is an amazing song tbqh.