Martriden...

Whooo thanks man... Those screams came from hours of throat abuse from a guy who had never screamed before. It was totally out of character. Did you ever notice screaming or growling makes you become a more intense person though? Hahah, people will probably quote me on that because it sounds ridiculous, but since I've started screaming, I think I'm a lot more self-concious, like people look at me and can sense I'm a bad person. You ever get that? Growling doesn't make people bad but in a town full of elderly Christians, well, you know.

Lionfrost said:
This has got to be one of the funniest posts I've ever seen. In a weird way, you know? Good one. ;)

I guess Peachy was thinking Agalloch were also from Montana? :confused: If not, I'm way more confused than I originally thought!

the_drip said:
haha, where'd the Agalloch reference come from? oh well I like their stuff too, "kneel to the cross" is an amazing song tbqh.

It's a cover song, and I've only heard Agallochs version, and never the original to compare it to. The song always makes me laugh with this thought...

"Someone is a cumming in, My eyes! My eyes!... Someone is a cumming in, My eyes! My eyes!"

Gd stuff man, Great production quality aswell....keep us upadted, i wanna get ure cd!

circus_brimstone said:
I guess Peachy was thinking Agalloch were also from Montana? :confused: If not, I'm way more confused than I originally thought!
I got the same vibe. I just thought the comeback was very funny. It's like "I've never heard a Dutch band." "Have you heard Immortal?" "Yeah, but they're from Norway."
So I got the point. Sometimes I just have a good laugh over something rather trivial and other people look at me as if I was just beamed down from Mars. For example in Pulp Fiction I loved it when Travolta and Jackson are sitting in the car discussing fastfood chains in Europe and the names they give to burgers here. Jackson goes: "What do they call a Whopper?" Travolta: "I don't know, I didn't go to any Burger King."
Don't ask me why but I still find that hilarious. I guess I'm weird like that.

Sorry for messing up your thread, the_drip. ;)

I mentioned Agalloch because he said he's never heard music from Montana musicians, and if you read the interviews you will find that they consider Agalloch to really be from Montana (as opposed to based in Montana) because both John and Jason are from Montana. Hence it would be music from Montana musicians.

e.g. this one or this one

Agalloch live in Oregon now, they probably just say that because its a rare thign to actually be from Montana...only 800,000 thousand people live here total. and these days about 100,000 of the people here are actually from California anyway.

Peachy said:
I mentioned Agalloch because he said he's never heard music from Montana musicians, and if you read the interviews you will find that they consider Agalloch to really be from Montana (as opposed to based in Montana) because both John and Jason are from Montana. Hence it would be music from Montana musicians.

e.g. this one or this one

Ah, cool. Did not know that! Thanks for the clarification.

Peachy said:
See, I had no idea, either. Cheers for clearing that up. Although it doesn't change a whole lot for me, really. They could be from Choogawaga for all I care, heh. But yeah, you know your stuff. :)
I still think the Oregon comeback was funny though, even if it wasn't quite correct if you look back at it. For the record: I never meant to ridicule Peachy - it was situation humour. Okay... the moment has passed. ;)

Man, if Paul Kuhr even hints at the idea he may want to listen to your demo, you should send one out of the sheer honor. Hell, I'd chop off my genitals and mail them to him along with my demos to let him know he dominated over my manhood. In all seriousness, I'd rather send out promos than demos. The demos I've got sound far too kvlt... in a bad way. :(

Oinkness said:
Man, if Paul Kuhr even hints at the idea he may want to listen to your demo, you should send one out of the sheer honor. Hell, I'd chop off my genitals and mail them to him along with my demos to let him know he dominated over my manhood. In all seriousness, I'd rather send out promos than demos. The demos I've got sound far too kvlt... in a bad way. :(

:lol: Now there's one thing I don't EVER want to get in the mail... A set of nuts. hahaha Just the demos would be more then enough. haha!

the_drip said:
^ you must be feeling lucky..haha.

if you actually want one I'll send you one. just tell me where to send it.
Considering you spammed the ND forum so shamelessly it's probably the least you can do. :p
(It's a joke, people!)

(Look Larry, I pointed out I was being silly! Always play safe...;))