Looking for people for a CoB cover band.

Mapexdrums

Jan 8, 2006
Montreal, Quebec
Hey guys!

Sooo....as the title says, I'm looking for people to join me for a CoB cover band. I'm a drummer and I already have the lead guitarist for this project (unfortunately, he doesn't sing while playing but IMO plays better than Laiho) and I'm looking for a rhythm guitarist, bassist (if he/she could sing as well it would be awesome) and a keyboardist. This is a serious project of mine and I really hope to gather some great musiciens to work with so we could possibly play shows this summer.

So if you think you can do the job or if you know someone who can, let me know! Thanks a lot!

Guillaume

Hey guys!

Sooo....as the title says, I'm looking for people to join me for a CoB cover band. I'm a drummer and I already have the lead guitarist for this project (unfortunately, he doesn't sing while playing but IMO plays better than Laiho) and I'm looking for a rhythm guitarist, bassist (if he/she could sing as well it would be awesome) and a keyboardist. This is a serious project of mine and I really hope to gather some great musiciens to work with so we could possibly play shows this summer.

So if you think you can do the job or if you know someone who can, let me know! Thanks a lot!

Guillaume

damnit I could be rhythms/vox but I live 10000000 miles away and have no stage prescence/experience
and I don't like bodom much either

Hm... here's a thought... if you're talented why not try to write your own music?

I'm actually in a metal band where we play our own stuff (btw here's the link to our first album! http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/soulcaged. I didn't write any of that stuff because I joined the band after the material was composed so yeah I only recorded it but we're currently writing the 2nd album and, so far, I've written two songs on it! We'll see how it goes!)

So the point of this thread was really only about this CoB cover band project I have.