A Compliment thread :D

Ethereal Sage

Mind Of Out Sight Of Out
Dec 30, 2001
In a cacoon
Visit site
Fellow UMians :lol:

After a night of chatting and good fortune, Mr. Rusty and Mr. Sage (myself) have come up with a wonderful and rather splendid idea of starting a thread based purely on compliments, both giving and receiving.
We leave this open to anyone who feels the urge to serenade, salute, plaudit, recognise, remember, hail, congratulate, felicitate, praise, admire, or just simply rain heavenly thoughts and compliments down upon :D
Mr. Rusty and myself will be more than happy to get the ball rolling, and will gladly be of service if you are looking for those certain words that may escape your mouth at critical times...
Enjoy this thread, comrades...you'll get out more than you put in :D

Well, I would like to say that this is a wonderful thread, Mr Sage. And let that get the ball rolling. Once again, congratulations Mr Sage.

Thank you, Mr. Rusty...your support in getting the idea out,up and running has been more than sufficient and welcome :)

Also, may I say that you have a gift to be treasured in the quote in your signature, given to you by a wonderful and kind person such as Nogie...I can qualify this from first-hand experience.

To not accept that request would be to deny an angel her wings...let us start this massive mark of merriment *joins in group hug with queen Z, Mr. Rusty and teddy* ;)

Well, I must also comment on your sterling work in order to create this wonderful thread.

Now I would like to give Zeanra a big hug, because she is so funny and kind and beautiful and sweet.

*hugs*

I must mention at this stage Mr. Ulvedal's absolutely astounding skill with the pencil/pen, his works are pieces to be admired for sheer detail and effort. He should be proud of them...you can see them in the 'official UM member photo' thread....make haste!

Verily, Mr Ulvedal is excellent with pen and pencil. I have nothing but admiration for his skill.

Your touching remarks have left me with somewhat of a warm, tingling sensation that I am very much enjoying at this point in time. I must thank you, teddy and Mr. Rusty profusely, as I believe it will aid in my pleasant dreams this coming sleep period :D

May you be blessed with the same circumstance, and knowledge of warm 'vibes' heading your way :)

P.S. Mr. Teddy is nice and soft and cuddly, like his friends :)

Well, I'm sure the complimenting of your ass would be better coming from a female, Thanny, but I will say that your ass does the job for which it is intended most efficiently.