A couple of non Anthrax questions for Mr. Wu(and anyone else's thoughts)

MyHatred

Chief Ten Beers
Jun 25, 2004
In the Pabst Brewery
So you told us to stop speculating and everything( I still am:D ) but I was wondering what your thoughts was on The Office? In my honest opinion, I think the two episodes I have seen were pretty much a steaming pile of donkey shit. I just kept waiting for the funny parts and they never were there. Sure, I chuckled a few times but I never had a hearty gut laugh that I was expecting. What are your thoughts of the show so far?

Secondly, a couple of us were wondering where your screen name is from? I said that I thought it was the name of one your favorite chefs( I swear you said something about the guy in a issue of Revolver). Someone else said it was character from Deadwood. Is either of us right? Alrighty, thats about it.

I thought the office was pretty bad too. I will give it a couple more tries though because the guy who plays the lead role is hilarious. The part in Bruce Almighty that he did nearly made me pee pee my pants.

I hear you AmoredThrax, the guy who is the main character is usually hilarious but the show has been kind of a let down as much hype they put behind it. I swear they were showing previews of it for about 2 months in advance. Hopefully it will get better

Yeah I have a question for Mr. Wu:

Mr Wu, how can I become a part of the "most legitimate and politically correct activist circles" that is mentioned in your most recent and most informative press release?

It seems that my "headbanger support is sorely needed" for one thing or another.

Ha ha ha! I still can't believe how GAY that was!

Oh, if it were me, I would have named myself Mr. Wu from the Dr.Strange comic.