Death Machine (Bought it and a couple of questions)

Maz

Metalholic
Jun 20, 2007
Ireland
Well, I finally ordered the album, and the cd just arrived today. I got to say it's a great album. Heavy and intense, it was exactly what I was expecting from the likes of Jasun, Troy & Mike.

The riffs are just as technical and intense as they are on any Zero Hour cd. Loving the bass riffs in the album. They really stand out, and are well played. And also I'm especially surprised how Schmeg turned out. Complete madness! Troy how can you play that by the way?! :lol: I managed to tab Schmeg, yet I can't even get the speed on playing it. I've spent a long time trying (delays happened, over 2 finger tips getting crushed and all), and still can't get it. :cry:

Aswell as that, I'm just wondering, but is the band still going? Forgive me for asking, since I've only recently known about Death Machine, and don't know much also since I'm European. I've checked the DM website, but there doesn't seem to be much info.

Thanks, and keep it metal! :headbang:

Hey bro!!

Death Machine is on hold at the moment. We do have a track that we did a couple years ago that's on the Death Machine myspace. What we did was bring my sister Elle into the mix and was enjoying what was coming together.

My sister landed a artist development deal with a major label. I told her just to focus on that as she's been given an amazing opportunity.

Death Machine was more of a project put together when ZH was having a lot of down time due to our singer at the time. ZH is our priority and as long as that's up and running DM will have to wait.

Thanks so much for picking up a copy man and glad you enjoy it.

YOU RULE MAZ!!!

Jasun

Ahh I see. Well that's cool then. Would still be great to here some new songs. And I checked out the track on MySpace, which is also a killer track.

Thanks for all the info on the band Jasun.
Keep up the good work.

I have that track downloaded, by the way, if it's not available to download anymore. It's a great tune. If the band's not against it, I'd be happy to send it along to anyone.

Also, send me some Death Machine instrumentals so I can lay down some vocals. =)