Death Machine pics at Headway Festival (tetsu's version)

Hello Jasun, Troy and Death Machine!

Ok, just recently I have finished up adding Death Machine picture pages on my website. Sorry, it is mostely written in Japanese. However, you can view all pictures I took. Hopefully, you enjoy how it looks like. Here is the url of Death Machine pictures page.

http://www.hamanaka.com/pilgrim2/headfest/headpics/deathmachine1.htm

and this one below is a report about Death Machine live performance (written in Japanese again, sorry for inconvienence to read). So far, Japanese fans of Zero Hour/Death Machine enjoyed reading the report of Headway Festival.

http://www.hamanaka.com/pilgrim2/headfest/head4.htm#deathmachine

Once again, thank you Troy and Jasun for everything. I really enjoyed meeting you over there finally. Say hello to Elias for me, when you see him next time. Death Machine rule!! I hope I am able to attend ProgPower USA V. Well, 2004 is kind of my special progressive metal year. :)

Tetsu Hamanaka (PILGRIM WORLD)

Awesome Tetsu!!!!

Thanks so much for putting it up on the forum and if it's ok, can we put the pics up on the site? We will give you credit of course. Do you have the review in english by any
chance?

Very kick ass to finally meet at Headway, YOU RULE MY BROTHA!!!!!

Jasun/ZH

ZHJ&T said:
Thanks so much for putting it up on the forum and if it's ok, can we put the pics up on the site? We will give you credit of course. Do you have the review in english by any
chance?

Very kick ass to finally meet at Headway, YOU RULE MY BROTHA!!!!!

Jasun/ZH

Yes, of course! Please put the pics up on your site. Later, I am going to translate the review of Japanese. I'll let you know later. Yes, it was great to meet and see Death Machine's awesome live performance. :)

Tetsu

Hawk said:
Fuck no!!! Are you kidding me????

:OMG:
Well at least not with the current line-up, have seen Jay and Troy perform dozens and dozens of times with other "Zero Hour" line-ups as well as several other bands, but never Jay, Troy, Mike and Erik nor any form of DM. Of course its all because they are in California and I moved to Arizona before they statted playing out with the current line-up. I WILL see them soon though!!

Bob "Buddah"