Death Machine back from Headway!!!!

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
Want to thank everyone for an amazing time at the festival. We had a great time playing for you and it was great to see all our friends out that way. Thanks to everyone who picked up a shirt and CD, you made our trip a big success and we appreciate you coming up and chatting with us, always the best part. That is the last show for Death Machine until we finish the new CD. We want to finish the Zero Hour disc ASAP and get every together for the next DM disc as well.

Very cool to meet some very cool bands, Ron and Watchtower, Textures, Mister Kite, all the bands for that matter. All are very cool bands and great people, please support these acts.

There are so many people I want to thank but I hate it when I leave someone out. So I just want to thank everyone, you know who you are and YOU ALL RULE!!! Daniel and Pem thanks for catching the Devil!!!! JOE AND KATE know my B-Day now.

Dennis and Onno of Headway YOU GUYS RULE!!!! Dennis is our bro and thank you for always supporting what we do, YOU RULE KAT!!!

Another thanks goes out to my band who just kick ass and my g/f Christina for coming all the way out to watch us play. YOu're the best BABYGIRL!!!!!

Hawk I did get there to see some of S.E. BROTHA and awesome you helped to get them to play HEadway.

OK, my arms are killing me but one last......................YOU RULE!!!!

Jasun/ZH

ZHJ&T said:
Hawk I did get there to see some of S.E. BROTHA and awesome you helped to get them to play Headway.

Jasun/ZH
YOU RULE!! Jasun Bro' you DID make it too see Sieges Even! Because I did not see you, I assumed you missed them. Killer!! I kinda looking forward to your expert opinion... :)

Well, take some time off and relax.

Mmm just thinking right now. What the hell could be better than a Euro tour of Zero Hour and Sieges Even double whammy headlining bill...

Talk to you again... That's fur sure :worship:

Yea man, I missed you too! Hope to see you next time. And ehhh got another job! If it makes you miss Death Machine it must SUCK! :lol:

ZHJ&T said:
Want to thank everyone for an amazing time at the festival. We had a great time playing for you and it was great to see all our friends out that way. Thanks to everyone who picked up a shirt and CD, you made our trip a big success and we appreciate you coming up and chatting with us, always the best part. That is the last show for Death Machine until we finish the new CD. We want to finish the Zero Hour disc ASAP and get every together for the next DM disc as well.

Very cool to meet some very cool bands, Ron and Watchtower, Textures, Mister Kite, all the bands for that matter. All are very cool bands and great people, please support these acts.

There are so many people I want to thank but I hate it when I leave someone out. So I just want to thank everyone, you know who you are and YOU ALL RULE!!! Daniel and Pem thanks for catching the Devil!!!! JOE AND KATE know my B-Day now.

Dennis and Onno of Headway YOU GUYS RULE!!!! Dennis is our bro and thank you for always supporting what we do, YOU RULE KAT!!!

Another thanks goes out to my band who just kick ass and my g/f Christina for coming all the way out to watch us play. YOu're the best BABYGIRL!!!!!

Hawk I did get there to see some of S.E. BROTHA and awesome you helped to get them to play HEadway.

Jasun/ZH

Jay!!

Always good to read ya :)

You guys totally rocked the place with DM, you KICKED MAJOR ASS!!! :headbang:

And well.. I guess I didn't do much of the actual catching of that Devil ;) [Daniel and his pals mostly did hehe] but sure, anytime!

Love my new DM longsleeve girly and already loved the other DM girly.... Thanks again!!

Miss you guys and come back to the Lowlands soon!!!

Big hug for you and Troy also, and please say hi to Christina from me, and to your friends that also came along from the States!!!

We'll be in touch babe! :wave:

xxx from Holland,

Pem

Jersey Dave said:
Good to hear everything went well... I can't believe I missed you in Europe for the first time :erk:

Oh well.. next time! :D

Rawk on guys.

JERSEY DAVE!!!!

Man, I was wondering where you were..... Can't believe I actually saw the Tipton twins and you weren't there!!! :OMG:

Such a shame you couldn't make it!!! Indeed better luck next time, see ya then??

Hope all's well in Deutschland, with the mrs. too? :)

grtz,
Pem

Hello Jasun and Troy,

This is my first post at this ZH & Death Machine forum. Wow, it seems various topics regarding ZH and Death Machine going on. First of all, congrats for a great success at Headway Festival. I had a great time at Headway Festival. All bands did really great job. Death Machine totally slayed and ruled :headbang: I was very happy to see Jasun, Troy, Elias and all people I've met over there. Jasun and Troy, thanks for chatting with me and signing on my ZH cds :worship: . I enjoyed hanging around at the venue of p60. Of course, all Death Machine fans rule! Esp., it was great to meet Hawk and his wife. I wish I'd like to see Zero Hour some day. It was worthwhile to visit there. In fact, visiting Netherland was one of my dreams. My dream came true. Thanks a lot!!

Tetsu

Tetsu,

It was great to finally meet you and thank you so much for the kind words. You're a very cool person and hope to see you at a Zero Hour show. (Once De-Evolution is done, we will playout right away.) Glad you had such a great time man, Holland RULES!!!! Tetsu was promoting Zero Hour a ton before anyone heard a note by us. For that my brotha, we thank you so much.

We get a ton of emails wondering what's going on with Zero Hour. As i've said before we are stronger than ever now because the band is focused again on finishing De-Evolution. The band is very, very excited about the release and we put our very best into it. Please hang in there with us, we want and will deliver our best for you.

YOU ALL RULE and i'm give you the METAL sign \m/

Jasun/Zero Hour

Yeah baby, YEAH!

My dad just sent me this pic he took @ Headway!! :headbang: Hope you like it!!

PICT2788.jpg

Awesome pic Pem and you know YOU RULE!!!!!

Thanks so much for putting this up and I will get Ryan (Our webmaster) to get on the Death Machine site.

PEM RULES!!!!!!

P.S. If anyone has any pics of us at Headway, please send them to ZHtowers@aol.com

I know Ryan has some pics to still put up by Chris, ZeDan and I believe a couple others. They will be up soon.

DM kicked some major ass at Headway. It was nice to see some familiar people in a land so far away. Holland is awesome. Looking forward to seeing DM orZH soon, hopefully here in Cali. Talk to you brothers.
Or, see you at PP in Atlanta or in Netherlands.
Later.

Thanks brotha and it was great seeing you.

Appreciate the kick ass comments and let us know when Prymary gets this way. Troy and I will definately be up front to support.

YOU RULE and I will be at Progpower \m/

Jay

Frank argh, this officially is one of the best live pics i have ever seen! Got any more photos? Bedankt man, en ik hoop dat je je een beetje hebt geamuseerd tijdens het festival.

Freek
Headway Festival Organisation

Frurken said:
Frank argh, this officially is one of the best live pics i have ever seen! Got any more photos? Bedankt man, en ik hoop dat je je een beetje hebt geamuseerd tijdens het festival.

Freek
Headway Festival Organisation

Thanks Freek :)

Yah I made a lot more pics, but this is one of the best.

Hey, mail me at frnk@home.nl and I'll send you all the pics I made!!

Really enjoyed Headway!! Damn did I enjoy Headway haha... it RULED!!
Thanx for Headway, Freek!

grtz,

Frank

Frank,
That picture RULES!! Is it cool to put that bad-boy on our site? We'll totally mention you that you took the pic and thank you so much for the killer compliment!!

All the best,
SYMMETRY \m/ :yell:
Jasun

DMThrak said:
Frank,
That picture RULES!! Is it cool to put that bad-boy on our site? We'll totally mention you that you took the pic and thank you so much for the killer compliment!!

All the best,
SYMMETRY \m/ :yell:
Jasun

Haha thanx Jasun!! :yell:

Sure man, use that pic! It is you who makes it stand out ;)

Hope you had a killer time there too! And I really hope I have the honour to see you playin over here again in the future! :hotjump:

grtz,

Frank

\m/DEATHMACHIIIINNEEEE\m/ :yell: :yell: