A couple of questions...

Garm has done all the lead vocals on "La Maquerade Infernale", except on "Chaos Path" where Simen Hestnaes did them. I think that Simen did backing vocals on a couple of other songs.

Tore Ylwizaker has been with Ulver since "Themes...". Garm is the only original member who is still with Ulver on a full time basis (after all they are his band). Some of the other members have played parts in the last albums but they are not full members, I guess their status is more like session musicians.

Originally posted by Kveldssanger
Garm has done all the lead vocals on "La Maquerade Infernale", except on "Chaos Path" where Simen Hestnaes did them. I think that Simen did backing vocals on a couple of other songs.

I thought so, but that didn't look like his name or any of his aliases in the credits so thought I should check.... Some of it is quite out of tune which annoys me slightly! :)

Tore Ylwizaker has been with Ulver since "Themes...". Garm is the only original member who is still with Ulver on a full time basis (after all they are his band). Some of the other members have played parts in the last albums but they are not full members, I guess their status is more like session musicians.

Cheers :) Having done my research however, there is one release, a demo he didn't sing on ;) Or I'm getting confused! :D