A couple of things...

RETIREDTrapped

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2001
That i want...

Sepultura - Arise, on vinyl.... does this actually exist? Does somewhere HERE own it?

Metallica - ...And Justice for all, on vinyl

Megadeth - Rust in peace Vinyl

Opeth - Still Life Vinyl

Nevermore - Politics of ecstasy Vinyl.... :lol: Does this even exist???????

At the Newbery Comics near me they have every metallica vinyl! I'd get The Justice Vinyl cause Justice is my fav buts it's like $25 and I have no money. Got me a jump in the fire picture disc shaped like a monster and a One vinyl single though.

Awesome...!!

I am just going to get my absolute favourite albums on vinyl.... i get some strange 'buzz' from listening to a crappy vinyle with dust and scratches... :lol:

...And Justice For All is THE best metal album released in the 80's. I love it...!!

I saw 'Testament - The gathering' on vinyl in a record store the other day... i want that too, but it was waaaay too expensive. $45 for the bloody thing!! forget that, i paid $25 for my Death - Live in LA, and only $30 for my 'The sound of perseverance' PICTURE LP.

Catepillar man... If you've got the poe vinyl... i'll.... i'll.... sell you might right testicle to get it...!! :)

Justice was my first Metallica CD and I got it when I was around 12 and I listened to it a zillion times. Then last year the other guitarist in my band wanted to borrow it because e said he lost his. Then when I went to get it out of his room some weeks later I found one half of the case on one side of the room and the other half on the other side. The CD was on the ground and it was scratched so bad you can see fucking through it and it was completely unlistenable. And what did I see in his CD rack? THE FUCKING JAPANESE IMPORT OF JUSTICE! He had had that all along and just "forgotten" he had it. And I found out he never even LISTENED to the copy of mine he destroyed. I was so fucking pissed and he knew I would beat the shit out of him so he gave me his import copy but its just not the same. My copy had sentamental value and I am still pissed to this day about that. Actually I got so mad from talking about it I think I'll go beat him up...
Trapped you can probobly find some of those vinyls on Ebay and you don't need a credit card to buy em. Hell, I'm 17 and I bought those 2 metallica vinyls I was telling you about off ebay over a year ago. Here is the catch though. Its cash in the mail. Go for it if you wanna risk it but don't risk too much money. I risked it 4 times and I never had a problem. 2 were the vinyls and the others were for an old school Justice shirt and a killer old school COC shirt from the Blind days. That CD kicks ass and you should check it out if you haven't already.

Yeah... the thing is that most of the stuff on ebay is in america, and i'm in oz... so there is no way that i would put money through the australia post system, it's corrupt something chronic...

...Hmm... You wouldn't happen to know what is on the Metallica "One" T-shirt would you?? I found it online in OZ, but there is no picture, so i'm a bit unsure about what's on it...?

Hmm the only justice related shirts I've seen are:
1) The one with the cover on it and the hammer on the back

2)HARVESTER OF SORROW a hand with a scale punching through a skull

3)SHORTEST STRAW skull, hand holding shortest straw, and eye balls everywhere

I imagine that the One shirt (If it's not just a bootleged shirt someguy made in his basement) has that picture thats on the single I have. The mummy with no arms and legs and a skull face.

Rust in peace vinyl... I'm not sure... how much would you part with it for? (hmm... i'm also not too keen on sending money in the mail)

I have got Alchemist - Jar of kingdom, if you are interested in that... Otherwise, i can go and find Spiritech for you.

In all honesty, i would guess that the RIP vinyl would be worth a bit... so what about i go and get a new copy of spiritech for you?

I also might be willing to part with soilwork - chainheart machine... Or maybe some slayer cds, or testament....