A cover of a DT song. Want feedback.

A rather good cover of Scythe, Rage and Roses. Perhaps too faithful to the original version, however - there's not much new here. The sound-quality isn't too great and the vocals get a bit too "choked" at times, but the "energy" can still be heard (why aren't the ending vocals echoed?). I like the very audible bass much - the most interesting instrument in this song - perhaps even more than in the original version :eek:.

All in all, very nice work. They must have spent some time with the lyrics missing from the booklet.

-Villain

Edit: Btw, MacMoney, how do you like Ho Drakon, Ho Megas? Grabbed it right before my nose, you punk... :( :p

About the vocals, my friend wasn't happy with them either but he only has a really poor mike so he couldn't record any better vocals. He'll probably record another version when he gets that new mike.

Villain:

I didn't get it since the guy asked so much for it and I got it cheaper from a store nearby. I like it rather much though I do prefer Of Darkness... and Beyond Sancturum.