A different question

manuelgv

Back now...hopefully
Mar 19, 2002
Mexico city
so we are always saying which are our favorite songs and our favorite albums.I am asking here: which one is the song you like the less? the one you skip when listening to the album
I have to go with their self titled song in Gardens of Grief.I just don't like that song
which one is yours?

i agree... "With Fear" is their worst album, but still very good

Originally posted by Dionysos

:)mad:Grrrrrrrrrrr it's the trird time that I agree with you tonight!:p )

it was last night. this evening we can make flamewar or something:p what do you think? ;)

Originally posted by Dionysos

Hohohoho OK then! Let's start again about the Dissection influences on Blood Red Throne!:heh: :p :lol:

heheheh... sure, i'll go to Dissection forum:p

the only songs that I like from "With Fear..." are:Raped by the light of christ,Primal Breath,the burning darkness and stardrowned.
I don't exactly know why but I just don't really dig the sound on the other songs

I don't know how you people can skip songs on WFIKtBD. In my opinion, that's their best album. I think Alf's guitar work is much better than the latter fellow's. All the guitar parts seem to meander, totally unrelated to one another, yet at the same time, they have a symbiotic relationship. That album also has the most interesting bass/drum work out of all the ATG albums.

For shame.