A DVD would be wicked

metalathiest

Jan 25, 2003
Visit site
Hey,

I wish I could make it to a Progpower USA event this year, but being only 16 and not being able to drive ,and also living in Canada, doesn't really help me about getting there. Anyways, I think it is cool how there are live videos on the site, but were there or are there any ideas in to releasing a DVD of all the performances from just one year?, since only few can attend this performance.

I would definitly buy a DVD of PP performance!, although it would be quite pricey to film i imagine.

What do you guys think?... should I save money up for PP8 :p, or hold my breathe in the hopes of a DVD release?, if that is the case.

Yes. A ProgPower DVD would be totally wicked awesome. But I am not going to hold my breath. It would be really hard to put out and I am sure a lot of money would be involved. Maybe for ProgPower X ...

I would have LOVED it if there was a DVD of PP3..since I missed it :( Ya know....PLEASE GLENN PLEASE if you read this...DVD's ..maybe 2 yrs after each fest so lame-O losers like me can live vicariously thru them...I can watch them and weep over the good stuff I missed! ;)

Coldie