VANDEN PLAS: The Seraphic Live Works CD/DVD, recorded at ProgPower USA XII Kick-off

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
VANDEN PLAS ANNOUNCE LIVE CD/DVD THE SERAPHIC LIVE WORKS

"...Frontiers Music Srl has announced the release of Vanden Plas' forthcoming live CD/DVD entitled The Seraphic Live Works on May 12th...The quintet's glowing reputation carries across the pond to the U.S. where Vanden Plas was invited to appear at the renowned ProgPower USA in Atlanta in 2011. Regardless of a band's fame, an invitation to this prestigious event is an honor and their performance is certainly a high note in Vanden Plas' history. And it is for exactly that reason that Vanden Plas decided to captutre that unique moment.
The Seraphic Live Works shows unmistakably how extraordinary this gig at Center Stage Theater was for everyone involved. A performance exploding with energy, euphoric audience, and the venue's own special flair. The recordings will captivate every viewer and there is no question that Vanden Plas made the right decision to preserve this performance for eternity..."

VandenPlasTheLiveSeraphicWorks.jpg

Reactions: Felixrox and Kez
Not a single comment on this? Seems like a pretty massive release to me, but perhaps I'm alone in these thoughts. That is quite often the case these days.......
This is a HUGE announcement, especially for those of us who were not in attendace ! I'll be getting this day one.