A farewell to great friends

manuelgv

Back now...hopefully
Mar 19, 2002
Mexico city
For they shall meet the burning sun.

As of tomorrow I won't be living in my house anymore,that means no more internet connection for a while;I don't know how long,hopefully only 10 days,but if I can't get it I won't be here as much as I used to.
I'll miss you guys,thanx all for helping me raise my postcount so much and for being nice to me.
CHAT FORUM FOREVAH!

hey mate :(
Well it's ok, we'll always be around. Hope you have fun whatever you do. we'll be waiting for you.

c ya

youll be back, dont fool yourself...
we aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall come back, no matter how much we try to leave or how many good reasons we have to leave

Dudes of course I'll be back
This is not permanent,all my friends have internet access so I can use it from their home,but I won't be using it from my comp in about two weeks.
But yeah,I'll be back

Since you all fuckers have forgotten me I came back like a spirit to wish you ill and pain!!!

I kid,I am briefly back but I'll be back with full posting force in about 5 days.
What have I missed?
Besides my post count dropping

I wonder what he is doing now?
Dancing-Chilli.gif

someone? :erk: aren´t we all? :erk: if I had as much money as I´ve tried to stop post here...I woudn´t go with bus to work, that´s for sure....distgusting bastards :yell: ssshhh offtopic *calms down*