a favour

tonepone

Mar 14, 2005
Jersey
Hi guys, would you be kind enough to do a fellow DD fan a favour? :wave:

First the background; I live in a 9 by 5 mile island called Jersey where not much happens and there are almost no gigs. This year is the second Jersey music festival and i would like to get one particular band to come. The guitarist is a fellow Jersey man so it would mean as much to him as it would to me if you did this favour. By going to http://www.bbc.co.uk/jersey/entertainment/jersey_live/2005/vote_bands.shtml
Scrolling down to where it says "Any bands you would like to see not listed above?" and entering DAYBREAK then adding name and e-mail above then sending it off. If we manage to get enough votes they should invite daybreak.

You can also check out the band at www.daybreakmusicuk.com. I know they're nothing like DD but i listen to lots of different music and i hope you will do me this favour even if you don't like the band (or me for asking...) as fellow DD fans.

Yours pleadingly Tonepone :worship:

I just want to say thankyou to anyone who took time out to read this post, and an even bigger thankyou to anyone who took the time to do as i begged. Unfortunately the band cant come to Jersey 'boo hoo' :yell:

In other words thankyou very much, but to anyone else who reads this, don't waste your time voting...