A wee favour if it's possible

Slatanictrash

Aug 5, 2009
Glasgow
A wee favour if it's possible,

I am looking to get photo's of Evile playing live in the past few weeks so I can create a photo album for the band's official BEBO page,

My thanks to Caveman for uploading some pictures already in the Evile photbucket account I created, if you are happy to assist me in my quest, plz drop me a PM and I will give you the account details

Thanking you all in advance

I would if I had pictures :(

I'm sure you could find some on the internet anyway

Thats ok, now that you have said that, I understand that not everyone has taken pictures and I thank you for letting me know that you don't have any
I am however somewhat surprised that no-one has responded with anything, if you all said,

"Sorry mate, I didn't take any photo's" then thats fine but to have no replies is a wee bit galling

Yes, I could look up on the internet but I want to get pictures of Joel with the lads, I have already looked up photobucket and because there aren't any, I have created an Evile photobucket account so that I can get pictures of them.

As I said, I do maintain the Evile BEBO page and I want to keep this page as packed as possible, since the lads finished the UK tour I have accepted 8 new members and I am pleased about that, having pics of the lads on tour is one reward for these members, this is why I am looking for your help in obtaining these photos

One last thing, on the official Evile website, you will see that there is a link to their BEBO page, I'm trying not to sound big headed but I am not a fan running a fan page, I am a friend helping out just like Siobhan with the street team and I think the Facebook as well

I hope that now you all understand why I am asking for assistance and plz let me know if you can or can't, thats all I ask

Cheers

IF they play at a place that allow by then 15 year olds:lol: (My birthday is in 2 week yay!!!) When they were supposed to play in Örebro the age limit was 18.

I took 3 or 4 on my phone but their not the best to be honest!so i doubt you would want them!but just trying to help you out :p