For the attention of Siobhan

Slatanictrash

Aug 5, 2009
Glasgow
Oi! :mad: haha
Did you give me yr number in that email? I'll go double check. I'll be in town from 11ish man and will either be chilling in the venue-ish or in Wetherspoons, the John Moore one round the corner from Solid Rock if yr needing pub buddies!

Love: Evile todaaaaaaay! yaaaaaaaaaaaaayayayayayayayayay. Very excited : )
Hate: the prospect of an early early early text from Ol waking me up haha

I had a moment of panic, woke up and I thought, I better post in here incase I cock everything up, yeah phone me in the morning, let me know where you all will be and I will be there within 20 mins as I will be getting a taxi

I better remember to bring my camera to take photos, so I can upload the photo's onto the official Evile BEBO page

c-U when u call

Cheers

I thought I better create this as a topic so my message didn't get lost in amongst the LOVE/HATE thread

I think we will be doing plans after the signing as Ol text me earlier and I think they will be sleeping up until the signing at 1. So I'll save yr number and I'll give you a call once I know for definate!

I think we will be doing plans after the signing as Ol text me earlier and I think they will be sleeping up until the signing at 1. So I'll save yr number and I'll give you a call once I know for definate!

Tell you what, I'll meet you at the signing then, it would mean I could get a couple of photos taken with the members of the Official BEBO page

Do you want meet up at St Enochs then at say 12.30pm?

Hahaha I didn't even see this til now :|

You need to upload the photos from lunch etc

I was thinking to myself there "Why are you posting in here, we met each other in PULP" lol

I can't upload any photo's as I didn't take a camera with me, I have sent you an email regarding the photos you have taken and what we agreed to do, as you were doing me a favour because I didn't have a camera

Ah Joeeeel haha. I'll drop him a mail when he's online! Danke. Will sort through all my photos later, got a metric shit tonne of writing to do atm for college, hopefully it'll take an hour tops!

It's no rush, just take your time and concrate on the college stuff

Talk laters ok