a few mixes of mine... (first post)

Hey guys, been reading here for a while but this is my first post.

check out some of my mixes here

The productions there are all over the map. I'm trying really hard not to pigeonhole myself... Possibly a bit to hard. :erk:

Anyways, the Cephalic, Summon, Dethroned (my own band), and Synthetic tracks are probably good ones to start with.

Good to finally be signed up here!

Hey I loved that band Nightbringer. Tried searching for more songs or anything about them and found nothing. What's their story?

IMO Nightbringer is at the absolute forefront of US Black Metal. I don't think there is a single other band state side that's as creative or dark at they are.

They arose from the ashes of another great Colorado band called Excommunion. Just recently they signed with Full Moon Productions and have a split release due out in a few months.

You can find a little more info on the FMP message board
http://www.fmp666.com

The first time I heard the name of your studio a few months back, I became very jealous.

I still am...

\m/ \m/

Hahaha, how come?

The Flatline Audio name is actually pretty recent. It began as Hellion Studios and I did a fair amount of projects under that title. I only changed it about a year and a half ago when the studio moved out of my basement. :D