A few questions about food.

James Murphy said:
i would seriously appreciate it if you guys could treat female visitors to this forum with a bit more respect.. i know Princess La La personally and i'm afraid now you've all scared her off and she won't likely visit again. my forum is here to talk music.. not to harrass females. i'm sure you give enough girls the creeps in real life without having to do it here too.:yell:
James Murphy to my rescue! My hero!! A bikini picture will be winging its way to you in no-time :Spin:

Princess LaLa said:
Nitronium Blood said:
Exactly. :erk:
Dude, re: your post at Andy Sneap's board 'the guitar player vs. the amp'...who knows, maybe I'm a fat red-head chick and just didn't wanna disappoint you... ;)
Well I only have a problem with one fat red-head chick. And it is not even a real problem. I just have an arrogant streak.

No problem with you. :)

And as James said, if you feel that I've disrespected you then I apologise. Never take most of what I say seriously. :D

James Murphy said:
i would seriously appreciate it if you guys could treat female visitors to this forum with a bit more respect.. i know Princess La La personally and i'm afraid now you've all scared her off and she won't likely visit again. my forum is here to talk music.. not to harrass females. i'm sure you give enough girls the creeps in real life without having to do it here too.:yell:

Well said, I hope Princess La La just ignores those others and continues posting.

James Murphy said:
s'ok... s'alright... promise you'll never do it again and i'll call off the ninjas.
Just because you challenged me here in public I won't make promise. :loco:

Bring it on! :yell:

Fat redneck or not, at least pictures would shut these guys up :p. Amazing how feminine influence can derail even pre-derailed threads (music forum - food thread... makes sense).

Anyway, back on topic... I find it kind of hard balancing weight loss with the required food intake for my training regime. The weight training demands that I eat 5 meals a day, with a load of protein and carbos, whilst the aerobics/weight loss side of it needs less food. It's a balancing act I can't seem to win - irritating.