A few questions to the man himself, Mikael...

Mayh

Who's that Melinda person
Oct 3, 2001
I was wondering if you have any ideas about the title of the upcoming albums? maybe some old prog band no one has ever heard of that you´ve been dying to name an album after (maybe not the biggest surprise but cool anyhow :) )

And the skateboarding thing you mentioned on the official site was that something to be proud of or am I ruining your metal-image by mentioning it. Maybe the you´ll record some ska/punk album in the near future, god forbid :lol:

P.s. I want to be the first one to compliment you on the killer mustache!!! :headbang:

skateboarding is cool, it can be metal.....Bam Magera from CKY2K and Jack Ass fame was wearing an Amorphis shirt in a skate video....not that that means shit:) but it's kind of cool.

Originally posted by BillowOfZeal
skateboarding is cool, it can be metal.....Bam Magera from CKY2K and Jack Ass fame was wearing an Amorphis shirt in a skate video....not that that means shit:) but it's kind of cool.

Hey, great a fellow skater! Also jamie thomas is the biggest Iron Maiden fan :D

I've skateboarded for fun over the years and it's always been metal for me. I was a huge Jamie Thomas fan, and thats how i got into Iron Maiden.

When most people think of skateboarding, they think punk and ska and that bullshit, fuck that. I grew up watching certain skate videos with music like Sabbath, Maiden, Slayer,Gorguts, AC/DC.
I hate the trendy image skating has today.

UP THE IRONS

Originally posted by BillowOfZeal

:confused: .What the hell are you talking about??:lol:

My point was, What the fuck does skateboarding have to do with Opeth, Mikael, or anything apart from being a shit pasttime of useless physical excertion for dickheads who think it's fun to skateboard because they are too dumb to find out that doing other things like NOT skateboarding is a lot funner.

meh.

I broke a tooth while skateboarding. It acheives nothing.

My point was, What the fuck does skateboarding have to do with Opeth, Mikael, or anything apart from being a shit pasttime of useless physical excertion for dickheads who think it's fun to skateboard because they are too dumb to find out that doing other things like NOT skateboarding is a lot funner.

You DO realise that you just called Mikael a 'Dickhead who thinks it's fun to skateboard because he is too dumb to find out that doing other things like NOT skateboarding is a lot funner...' don't you??

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan

meh.

What the fuck do 75% of the posts on this Goddamn board have to do with Opeth. It seems you wanted to skateboard and (*in a smart ass whiney voice*) tried real hard . But you just kept sucking, so know you are pissed at everyone who can stand on a board and roll down the street!!......next time why don't you NOT post a stupid ass remark...it is a lot funner:D

meh.

Read the Opeth biography on the official site, mikael said he and David Isberg met through skateboarding so you should thank this "useless physical excertion" for Opeth :D

And Mikael Akerfeldt is gonna read this thread, and think "Jeez, that Kushan guy, what a TWAT."

Everyone else does. :D :D :D

Sorry, couldn't resist. Please don't hurt me.:cry:

Originally posted by rustymetal

Everyone else does. :D :D :D

Sorry, couldn't resist. Please don't hurt me.:cry:

:D hey I have to at least try to ask him a few questions although the chance of him replying is very slim.