A friend is missing

Poisonfrog

New Metal Member
Apr 15, 2004
out in the boonie
:erk: :yell: please don't get to mad if this is not suppost to e posted in here but this is the only spot i seen i n a hurry have to post this on other message boards. My friend is missing. he is a very nice and kind person. if you want to see a pic go to the web site. please if you see or kno about this please let some one in law enforcment kno. it is very important to his friends and family member that he is found safe and sound

www.wect.com

Local teen may be victim of Internet predator

Brandon G*****

Columbus County(North Carolina) Sheriff's Department say prior to his disappearance, Brandon had been seen talking on the phone and on an Internet instant messenger service to an unknown person.

Detectives recovered information from Brandon's computer that indicates someone Brandon knew was set to arrive at Raleigh-Durham Airport on a flight from California at 12:30 Thursday morning.

Brandon was last seen around 3:30 Thursday morning getting into a white Chrysler Sebring. He was wearing a white, long sleeved shirt, jeans and white tennis shoes. He is 6-foot-tall and weighs 180 pounds, with brown hair, blue eyes and a scar on the back of his head.

A News Six crew is in Columbus County searching for more information. They'll have the latest details on this story tonight on First News at 5:00 and on News Six at 6:00.

www.wect.com if you see please notify someone